Tied Up Woman Gets Help by Typing With Toes

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dimar

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2009
So it didn't prompt for password after pressing ALT+CTRL+DEL?
Imagine if the pass is like 12 char. lower/upper case + sybmols... and you can't see what you type :)

xophaser

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2007
I doubt she had low jack software on, but cool that she said to save her laptop. If thief took here laptop then police would be able to track down them down.

that boyfriend has been evaluated to husband status after the incident.

pwnzerage

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2009
[citation][nom]hundredislandsboy[/nom]If she couldn't stand, why didn't she flop over to the kithen like a fish, use her toes to pull out the knife drawer and free herself?[/citation]

Is it really that hard to read the article? She was tied to the bed...

cookoy

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2009
it's good she got a regular laptop. try typing with your toes on a blackberry. another good thing, John is an early bird and keeps his laptop on at that time.

damasvara

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2010
[citation][nom]pwnzerage[/nom]...Is it really that hard to read the article? She was tied to the bed...[/citation]
Maybe he's a "quick" reader... lol

acadia11

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2010
[citation][nom]Greg_77[/nom]Wow, she types well with her toes (all things considered).[/citation]

I've always wondered if anyone actually "considered all things?"

dingmatt

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2009
[citation][nom]simple11[/nom]She im'ed her boyfriend who was up at 4 am? Why was he awake at 4 and be availabe to IM. That's just my thing, either way I hope they found her robber[/citation]

One word... Starcraft II (maybe two words).

hollett

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2001
hjbedrel[pppppppppppppp

It's really hard to type with your toes, as you can see from above. I think I'd better get a panic alarm.

C00lIT

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2009
Lucky for her she didnt have a crazy password with

Capital letters, numbers, special characters like ^$#~

Shift..... no... backspace.... shift.... DAMNIT !!! lol

Glad she made it out ok.

sonofliberty08

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
"another good thing, John is an early bird and keeps his laptop on at that time."
maybe he is a night cat and at other girlfriend place , or maybe his job has to work at that hours .

Status
Not open for further replies.