Tiger Woods Wii to Pack MotionPlus

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingssman

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2006
Motion plus.. Its the wii addon that supposed to increase the sensitivity of the wii remote's gyroscopic angle. In other words, if the response of the tilt/angle ect of the controller isn't accurate or fast enough this should improve upon that without having to buy a whole new controller or console.

I'm not sure 100% of the specs, but i'm the guy who spent $ on buying the lightsaber sword sleeve, the blaster looking attachment, and driving wheel when all those items were nothing more than molded plastic that the controller sits into

AdamB5000

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2006
I'm very interested. I hope it's all it's cracked up to be. If it is, mark me down for one (and three extra motion plus thingies).

mustwarnothers

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2009
Hopefully this will usher in some really solid sword based games. There's hasn't really been any really good Samurai style RPG games with a real time fighting element. They could probably make a pretty badass one if the MotionPlus is as accurate as they claim.

solymnar

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2006
This will probably sell like mad.

My brother and a few others seriously enjoy golf games on the wii. But the slight twitchy actions of the wiimote can ruin an otherwise perfect swing etc. though no fault of the user. Its his and pretty much everyone else's biggest complaint.

If this truly cures that, it will make for a great gameplay experience. And as noted by mustwarnothers should translate well into other aspects. The most enjoyable sword action type game so far on the wii for me was soul calibur legends. It could have been better and longer but it was still a good time.

Dax corrin

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2009
I'd love better control for the golf swing as I've had quite a few errant golf shots due to the remote. I'll be checking this unit out when it hots the stores.

mtyermom

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2007
[citation][nom]tomm09[/nom]Still an ugly game on Wii.[/citation]

True, the game looks MUCH better on the x360, BUT... there's no substitute for swinging the controller vs. using the analog joystick.

Status
Not open for further replies.