Time Warner Releases iPad App, Servers Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

cadder

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2008
This just shows that Time Warner needs more infrastructure to support their customers. TW advertises their service, how good it is, how fast it is, to people that aren't their customers. But their customers know that their service is not so good and certainly not very fast. They don't even have the infrastructure to handle email for their customers, much less when customers start streaming video.

warmon6

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2009
[citation][nom]cadder[/nom]This just shows that Time Warner needs more infrastructure to support their customers. TW advertises their service, how good it is, how fast it is, to people that aren't their customers. But their customers know that their service is not so good and certainly not very fast. They don't even have the infrastructure to handle email for their customers, much less when customers start streaming video.[/citation]

Source plz because i really dont believe you ATM.

My family had Time warrner for 5 years and never had any major issue with speed (and we had the standard speed.)

Only reason were not with them right now is that where i currently live now, they dont provide service to the area at this time.

xambron

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2011
Why not sell the iPad then buy booze with the money? Its better than anything you can buy that Steve Jobs designed.

sykozis

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2008
[citation][nom]warmon6[/nom]Source plz because i really dont believe you ATM. My family had Time warrner for 5 years and never had any major issue with speed (and we had the standard speed.) Only reason were not with them right now is that where i currently live now, they dont provide service to the area at this time.[/citation]

Every service area is going to have a varying experience. Some areas may have near perfect service, while other areas have very poor service. My area is actually a test area for Cox Communications....we get all upgrades up to 2 years before most of their "major" service areas....we also have the most stable network of their service areas.

dark_lord69

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2006
[citation][nom]mosu[/nom]"it's not a good party unless you run out of beer," Quote of the day![/citation]
No... It's not a good party unless the cops show up!
I've had a couple good parties. ; )

G

The whole streaming media aspect of entertainment is definitely the future of our entertainment. I am sure that it TWC will expand to house all the users without server errors, but regardless of the outcome, they seem to be running behind! I use the Remote Access app from my employer, DISH Network, to stream all of my live TV and DVR recordings. Best of all, I can use it outside of my own WIFI network!!

Status
Not open for further replies.