To Buy or Not to Buy...?

G

I have a 10 year old Dell laptop with Windows Vista and a battery problem that keeps me attached to the cord 24/7. I also have a newish(<3years) Samsung Galaxy Tab A. I occasionally use the laptop for Windows Office and when I want to view a webpage in full version not mobile version. I use the tablet for Google Play apps and web searches. My questions are: Should I pay the $200-$400 (totally guessing on that price range) to upgrade the laptop to Windows 10 and fix whatever might be wrong with it? OR Should I buy something new and if so should I combine my devices to buy a 2-in-1 tablet or just keep my 2 devices and buy a new laptop?

Solution
There's no reason to put more money into a 10 year old laptop. So, that leave a standard laptop or 2-in-1. This really depends on your personal usage. My personal preference is a standard laptop and a tablet. I use a laptop for household work. While the tablet is more for on the sofa reading, web surfing, games, etc.

Scottray

Respectable
Jul 14, 2016
There's no reason to put more money into a 10 year old laptop. So, that leave a standard laptop or 2-in-1. This really depends on your personal usage. My personal preference is a standard laptop and a tablet. I use a laptop for household work. While the tablet is more for on the sofa reading, web surfing, games, etc.

Solution