to connect Samsung JS8500 UHD tv to Denon 910 reveiver

Jack_D3

Commendable
Nov 27, 2016
just a newbie here. Trying to get mySamsung UHD TV to display in 4K. I have a denon 910 receiver and a 4K Bell PVR for my TV source.
Can someone wlak me through the proper configuration in order to have 4K displayed on my Samsung?
Thank you

Solution
Connect the PVR to the receiver HDMI 2.0 input (they may not all be 2.0).
Connect the HDMI out of the receiver to the HDMI 2.0 input on the TV. They may not all be HDMI 2.0 which is required for 4k sources.
Check the PVR menu system to make sure that it is set to output in 4k and that the channel you have tuned in is 4k. It may not output 4k on all channels.
Make sure the there are no video settings on the Denon that would prevent the 4k video from getting to the TV.
Connect the PVR to the receiver HDMI 2.0 input (they may not all be 2.0).
Connect the HDMI out of the receiver to the HDMI 2.0 input on the TV. They may not all be HDMI 2.0 which is required for 4k sources.
Check the PVR menu system to make sure that it is set to output in 4k and that the channel you have tuned in is 4k. It may not output 4k on all channels.
Make sure the there are no video settings on the Denon that would prevent the 4k video from getting to the TV.

Solution