To Full Charge vs Plugged in, Charging

iamsheryltan

Commendable
Oct 24, 2016
Hi there. I'm using Asus Zenbook UX303UB. Just bought it recently. When I am charging the laptop, sometimes it would show _ to full charge, and sometimes it would show plugged in, charging. Is there a difference between the 2? Why is the wording always changing? Thanks :)

Solution
How to I explain this...

Sometimes you go at airports and the sign would say FLIGHT 5555 O'HAIRE, give it a few seconds then it says FLIGHT 5555, BUFFALO.

You are confused, what does it mean, how can the same flight go to O'hare and Buffalo at the same time? Well it does, it lands at O'hare, unload some passengers, then continues to Buffalo. Ideally the sign should say FLIGHT 5555 TO O'HARE CONTINUES TO BUFFALO but alas the sign is too narrow, they ran out of space to display all information in one shot so it does what it does to confuse you.
How to I explain this...

Sometimes you go at airports and the sign would say FLIGHT 5555 O'HAIRE, give it a few seconds then it says FLIGHT 5555, BUFFALO.

You are confused, what does it mean, how can the same flight go to O'hare and Buffalo at the same time? Well it does, it lands at O'hare, unload some passengers, then continues to Buffalo. Ideally the sign should say FLIGHT 5555 TO O'HARE CONTINUES TO BUFFALO but alas the sign is too narrow, they ran out of space to display all information in one shot so it does what it does to confuse you.

Solution