Question To remote control Android phone on another Android phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

satimis_06

Distinguished
Jan 2, 2006
Hi all,

TeamViewer can remote control Android phone on another Android phone. Both are connected via WiFi. But if one of the Android phone without sim card to dial, can it work?

Please advise. Thanks

Regards

Hi all,

TeamViewer can remote control Android phone on another Android phone. Both are connected via WiFi. But if one of the Android phone without sim card to dial, can it work?

Please advise. Thanks

Regards

Not sure what you are asking, since you are connected to them through WiFi neither of them need a SIM. If you are using the remote screen, then sure you can dial from that remote screen if that is what you are asking. Although I have no idea if the remote control software passes audio through also, if it does, it will work.

satimis_06

Distinguished
Jan 2, 2006
Hi,

Thanks for your advice.

I can't get TeamViewer to work. I have installed it on both Android Phones, say Phone1 and Phone2, Phone1 can dial but Phone2 not (without SIM card). They are connected on WiFi. I need Phone1 to be controlled by Phone2

Phone1 popup an ID number. I add it to Phone2. Also Phone2 popup an ID number. I add it to Phone1

They can't be connected. Whether I made a mistake ?

Phone1 popup an ID number. I should add it to Phone1. Also
Phone2 popup an ID number. I should add it to Phone2 ?

Please advise. Thanks

Regards

Hi,

Thanks for your advice.

I can't get TeamViewer to work. I have installed it on both Android Phones, say Phone1 and Phone2, Phone1 can dial but Phone2 not (without SIM card). They are connected on WiFi. I need Phone1 to be controlled by Phone2

Phone1 popup an ID number. I add it to Phone2. Also Phone2 popup an ID number. I add it to Phone1

They can't be connected. Whether I made a mistake ?

Phone1 popup an ID number. I should add it to Phone1. Also
Phone2 popup an ID number. I should add it to Phone2 ?

Please advise. Thanks

Regards

Never used TeamViwer on a phone, I thought you said you were using it already and wanted to just use the remote phone to dial out. Did you check TeamViewer support?

Status
Not open for further replies.