Tomb-bot to Scope Out Pyramid Secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.

klavis

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2010
wow, it's taken them this long to do something about it. I remember watching the show where they showed the robot going up there live and we got to see what was up there the same time as the archaeologist, it was being hosted by the guy who played Al Borlan from Home Improvement. The legend goes that those doors are supposed to hold the secret to mankind's existence. Why the hell haven't they looked in there yet, just from a archeological stand point I would have thought they would have done something more by now.

rantoc

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
If they do find a piratebay server in there its just another proof that the now extinct civilization let their equalent RIAA get too much influence. Whats the news tomorrow about RIAA ?

"We need to close down all electricity production as it might be used to play pirated music" and "the roads used when playing pirated CD's in the cars needs to be shut down as well to discourage piracy"

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]TommySch[/nom]They will get sued by George Lucas in a very near future...[/citation]
Would be fun to watch Lucas get smacked down for trying that, considering how old that word is :p

biao39

Distinguished
May 24, 2010
I have watched that documentary when they open the first door. It was a 2 hour show on Discovery to see that behind the door is another door... I hope it gets better after they open the 2nd door.

athreex

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2008
has someone looked at the author? Maybe I've been distracted but I only know one Marcus working around here, and that's Marcus Yam. On the other hand, who's Marcus Alianza??

Status
Not open for further replies.