Tom's Guide Community Launch Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpishgar

VP, Global Community
Jan 5, 2010
What do you mean, why show this on the UK site? Because it is applicable to the UK site. Please re-read the rules.

As an aside, I don't know what you mean by "sold out". We didn't sell out. We're Tom's, and we know damn-well where we come from. We aren't on the payroll for any company but our own. Editorial, that is, the ones writing the articles, aren't on the take - and any indication that someone was would be dealt with harshly and swiftly. We take allegations of such very, very seriously. I would caution you against making them again without substantial evidence to back up that kind of claim. Constructive criticism is welcome always, but baseless allegations aren't.

Community on the other hand - happy to sell out here. If you know someone who is buying, send them my way. :)

-JP

"Tom’s Guide Community Launch Contest (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to international residents who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry."

Per the posted contest rules, located here, posted for the convenience of users who do not want to read the first few lines of the contest rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.