TomTom Runner Cardio Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

H0urg1ass

Honorable
Sep 24, 2012
Wahoo Fitness App on my iPhone 5s + Wahoo TIKR wrist strap.

Costs less than 1/4 of what this watch costs, interfaces through bluetooth with a phone that I already own, and uploads my run info to one of 12 different web sites. Also designed to work for bikers and mountain bikers.

TomTom again with their typically overpriced products that don't do half of what other products that have less advertising are already capable of.

The only advantage the TomTom has is with swimmers, and even in that arena two of my brothers are state champion swimmers and wouldn't dare strap a piece of plastic to their wrists during competitive swimming.

H0urg1ass

Honorable
Sep 24, 2012
Wahoo Fitness App on my iPhone 5s + Wahoo TIKR wrist strap.

Costs less than 1/4 of what this watch costs, interfaces through bluetooth with a phone that I already own, and uploads my run info to one of 12 different web sites. Also designed to work for bikers and mountain bikers.

TomTom again with their typically overpriced products that don't do half of what other products that have less advertising are already capable of.

The only advantage the TomTom has is with swimmers, and even in that arena two of my brothers are state champion swimmers and wouldn't dare strap a piece of plastic to their wrists during competitive swimming.

Status
Not open for further replies.