Toshiba C55D-A5206 BIOS

Robie414

Estimable
May 24, 2014
Have Toshiba C55D-A5206 BIOS not working I have tried all the tricks but with no joy. I can not locate the Jumper on the Motherboard and am assuming there must be two point to short. Does anyone know the markings and or location for the shorting points.
Thanks

Solution
Answers from my personal mail on this site.

I would like to see if this will work anyway. The password is not working and I can not change my Boot order. To get in and reload with Linux.

Sorry to tell you this, but I can't help you bypassing the password. I don't know if you are the owner of the laptop. This is the rules of this site.

Ok thanks. Just trying to get the laptop working. I am the owner but Password was changed by "computer expert" who is not in the picture anymore. Thanks anyway. I understand your concerns.

Sorry, but I have to post the PM response in the original thread, because I respect the rules of this site.
Answers from my personal mail on this site.

I would like to see if this will work anyway. The password is not working and I can not change my Boot order. To get in and reload with Linux.

Sorry to tell you this, but I can't help you bypassing the password. I don't know if you are the owner of the laptop. This is the rules of this site.

Ok thanks. Just trying to get the laptop working. I am the owner but Password was changed by "computer expert" who is not in the picture anymore. Thanks anyway. I understand your concerns.

Sorry, but I have to post the PM response in the original thread, because I respect the rules of this site.

Solution