Toshiba l850 b411 Ethernet and wireless malfunction

Aug 21, 2018
hello,

so i have Toshiba sattilite l850 b411 i7 win 7 64bit 6g ram

and for no reason at some point it started to be slow and laggy i tried to restart it several times and nothing happened, the same issue on and on.

i noticed that in the WiFi area the connection bars is replaced by this light-blue circle that keeps rolling and doesn't connect to the wifi and just keeps doing that so i decided to uninstall the network driver -wifi and Ethernet- and install it back and i did.

as soon as the driver's uninstalled, the laptop is back to normal, but, when installing it back it was very slow even slower than before uninstalling and doesn't respond to any thing just you can move the mouse but can't click anything.

so i went in safe mode and repeated the procedure and the same result over and over again.

now I'm sure it's a hardware problem, so i bought new wlan card and replaced the old one, and you guessed it, Nothing happened! same problem again.

now I'm very confused what could be the problem? also the same problem happens to the Ethernet.

btw i don't have any viruses.

please help..

Solution
try to use another pc and download driverpack solution and put it in your usb format it to NTFS file system and it must be 32gb it will look automatically for latest driver updates for your hardware.
Aug 21, 2018
try to use another pc and download driverpack solution and put it in your usb format it to NTFS file system and it must be 32gb it will look automatically for latest driver updates for your hardware.

Solution