Solved! Toshiba Satellite Boot Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danovic

Commendable
Aug 14, 2016
Hello, i am using Windows 7 and i want to install Windows 10. I made a Bootable USB with Windows 10 on it but there is no way i can enter the Boot Menu like its disabled. I tried all the keys that were suggested on Forums for my Laptop and doesnt work, same for the BIOS i cant enter it with all the suggested keys.
TOSHIBA SATELLITE C50D-A-12R

Solution
If you just boot it to the normal Windows with the stick, it might ask you: 'press any key to boot of usb', if it does just press some random key on the keyboard. It might also boot straight up into the usb. My sister has the same laptop and I had success upgrading it to Windows 10.

Zapthos

Commendable
Dec 31, 2016
If you just boot it to the normal Windows with the stick, it might ask you: 'press any key to boot of usb', if it does just press some random key on the keyboard. It might also boot straight up into the usb. My sister has the same laptop and I had success upgrading it to Windows 10.

Solution
Dec 24, 2018
Danovic, Booting off of a USB never did work for me so I screwed up a lot of computers before in my life. It might just be that USB stick you are using is just plain bad, or the way you made the bootable USB is not correct. I always use Microsoft's official software.
If all else fails, just use a CD or DVD, also make a backup of your current system just incase your system decides to "Give up the ghost". Truly Yours, TheTrueExpert

Status
Not open for further replies.