Toshiba Satellite C660-1LD - Need to change graphics card, is it possible?

MrGreekAlex

Prominent
Apr 4, 2017
Hey there! So as you already may tell, I'm just getting into computers , especially laptops, and I would like to know if my laptop is compatible to a video card upgrade. I've done some research on the past couple of days but I wasn't able to find a definite answer. Therefore I came to this forum to ask one of you if it is possible. My laptop is a Toshiba Satellite C660-1LD and my graphics card is just an old Intel Graphics HD. So if you know anything please tell me because most of the games I want to play aren't Terraria so it will be really helpful. (Btw the thing that is bothering me is the dedicated video ram as it is only 64mb and it is really difficult for me to find games that are graphically decent) Thank you and have a nice day! :)

Solution
i am afraid it doesnt support gpu upgrade or replacement.majority of laptops gpu are soldered onto the motherboard.only certain models like older alienware,msi,clevo have support for gpu upgrade since they are using mxm slot-in gpu rather than being soldered which is also not easy and cheap.
i am afraid it doesnt support gpu upgrade or replacement.majority of laptops gpu are soldered onto the motherboard.only certain models like older alienware,msi,clevo have support for gpu upgrade since they are using mxm slot-in gpu rather than being soldered which is also not easy and cheap.

Solution