toshiba setillite c660 charge

jymonh

Commendable
Dec 23, 2016
my Toshiba satellite c660 charge only for 30 sec and then it stops. when i turn it on while it charging it turn on for a few seconds then it shuts down i think its because it doesn't have any power what could be the problem and i think my charger works fine and also i have a good batter. also when i plug the charger alone the laptop won't power up.

Solution
Well many laptops are set up to not work when the battery is out and only the charger cord is attached.

That said, if your cord and battery were working fine, then you probably wouldn't have a charging/power problem.

If you can borrow a charger cord that is the same as yours from someone (rather than having to purchase one yet) try seeing if you can get your device to charge the battery when the laptop is off and also if it will power on the device and charge the battery.

If these work for you, then you need a new one yourself.
Well many laptops are set up to not work when the battery is out and only the charger cord is attached.

That said, if your cord and battery were working fine, then you probably wouldn't have a charging/power problem.

If you can borrow a charger cord that is the same as yours from someone (rather than having to purchase one yet) try seeing if you can get your device to charge the battery when the laptop is off and also if it will power on the device and charge the battery.

If these work for you, then you need a new one yourself.

Solution