Touchpad problems after replacing hard drive and installing OS

TheCPH

Honorable
Oct 9, 2013
My laptop was repaired recently after having the hard drive in it die. The guy that did it is someone whom we know and is VERY skilled with technology and the like. Unfortunately, I noticed that my TouchPad is not registering as a Synaptics Touchpad, which it is. It did register as Synaptics before the HD replacement.As of now, I do not have functions such as two-finger scroll, and the mouse acceleration is way off from where it was. My laptop is an HP Pavilion Dv7 7010us running Windows 7 (I think home premium). So how can I download the Synaptics driver or the Synaptics software to restore my TouchPad to its original functionality? Thanks!

EDIT: I just noticed that my Beats Audio software control panel and my Fingerprint sensor software is gone as well which is HP SimplePass. Could you please include how to get these as well in your answer if possible? Thanks once again.

TheCPH

Honorable
Oct 9, 2013
Alright. I checked and did find the Beats audio and the WebCam drivers which I failed to mention were missing. Still working on Synaptics. Thank you for the info.