Transcribing pre-recorded audio to text...HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lboiv001

Prominent
Feb 7, 2017
Can someone point me in the direction of reliable software that transcribes per-recorded lecture audio to text? Or perhaps some software thet will convert any human voice into a digital voice?

I have already looked into various types of transcription software, and Nuance's Dragon seems to lead the pack, but you can only register one voice per license, and I need to be able to transcribe different speakers, with audio that is sometimes not of the best quality.

Any help is greatly appreciated, and I thank you in advance for your response(s).

Option 1: You pay $20/hour for a person to do that. That's probably your only option for "audio not of the best quality".

Option 2: You pay whatever Nuance license costs for multiple speakers. It won't hurt to ask them what license you need.

Option 1: You pay $20/hour for a person to do that. That's probably your only option for "audio not of the best quality".

Option 2: You pay whatever Nuance license costs for multiple speakers. It won't hurt to ask them what license you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Neon The (Anthro) Umbreon Apps General Discussion 3
M Apps General Discussion 4
M Apps General Discussion 8
M Apps General Discussion 1
H Apps General Discussion 4
F Apps General Discussion 1
Z Apps General Discussion 12
Requesterofhelp Apps General Discussion 1
S Apps General Discussion 2