Transfer coc from andorid to iphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prasanna_3

Estimable
Jan 18, 2016
I have already linked the both devices but due to some problem i had to reset my iphone so again i lost the data of coc and after that i tried to link the both devices again i says it can be done only one time. So now is there way i can transfer the game data form android to iphone .

Solution

that help is on there side as i know
here is what they saying:
iOS > Android or Vice Versa

First, make sure the game is installed on both devices, keeping them both on-hand. Use the “Link a device” feature in the in-game settings, and then select “Link a device” on both. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the transfer.

IMPORTANT: This feature cannot be reused. Following use of the “Link a Device” feature, your game will be connected to...

Fleming_1

Estimable
Jan 17, 2016

that help is on there side as i know
here is what they saying:
iOS > Android or Vice Versa

First, make sure the game is installed on both devices, keeping them both on-hand. Use the “Link a device” feature in the in-game settings, and then select “Link a device” on both. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the transfer.

IMPORTANT: This feature cannot be reused. Following use of the “Link a Device” feature, your game will be connected to both Game Center and Google Play. You’ll be able to use those services to connect your game to further devices.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.