Question Transferring from Galaxy S6 to S10

Jul 13, 2021
So I’m kinda in a pickle here. I bought at Samsung Galaxy S10 from Back Market and is listed as a Sprint phone. However, I’ve been having issues getting it to work. IMEI # is ***. When I look that up that # online, it’s listed as Sprint. However, when moving my SIM card to the S10, it doesn’t take it, and when putting in a T-Mobile card in the phone, it doesn’t seem to recognize it at all. When taking it to the T-Mobile store, they have seemed unable to service it. When going into the network settings, only T-Mobile & AT&T seem to be selectable, not Sprint (I believe S10 was before the Sprint/T-Mobile merger). So, how can I use this phone with Sprint or T-Mobile?

Mod Edit: Probably not a good idea to actually list the IMEI number

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Android Smartphones 2
Z Android Smartphones 3
A Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 3
G Android Smartphones 3
2 Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 4
H Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Question Transfer Numbers From Ancient Flip phone to Galaxy S8+?
Solved! How to transfer contacts from LG840G to Samsung Galaxy J2 using a micro SD card
Solved! No transfer apps to the SD file button shows
Solved! Can't transfer photos from deactivated Galaxy S5 to computer
Transfer of pictures
Transfer entire Gallery on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Oreo to SD storage????
Transfer sim data from LG VS880 to Galaxy S7
Reactivate my old boost Galaxy j7 perx that I transfered number off of to new phone.
How to Automatically Transfer Media from device's internal storage to an SD card.
Hello.. Cannot transfer music files to sd card on my Samsung galaxy S5..
Samsung Galaxy J5 problem transfering apps to SD card
I LOST MY OLD SAMSUNG PHONE I Request my old contac is transferred my new G 7 samsung glaxy phone
how can i transfer pictures from my broken galaxy note 5 when the screen doesnt work
how do I transfer my internal storage on my Samsung Galaxy J-1 to my memory card
how do I transfer pictures from old Galaxy S6 edge + phone to my new one. both phone are the same.
How do I transfer apps from internal to sd card Samsung galaxy grand prime plus.model-g532f, version 6.0.1
How do I transfer internal downloaded music and pictures to my SD card on a Samsung Galaxy S5?
I recently got a Coolpad and my photo albums weren't transfered from my Galaxy core prime. How can I retrieve them?
How do i transfer apps from internal to sd card on straight talk samsung galaxy grand prime
How to transfer files from galaxy note 5 to lg

ASK THE COMMUNITY