Trend micro antivirus

Sujatha_AK

Commendable
Dec 15, 2016
Hello I'm using trend Micro on Windows 7 is it a good software. Not sure why Google takes for ever to load.

And also what can I do to speed up my browser to load.

Appreciate any suggestions

-S

Solution
I use the paid version of Trend Micro - it is good for me as it does what I need to have done.

Lots of discussions and comparisons of such products debating effectiveness, trade-offs, things like that. No harm in giving Trend Micro a try.

The Google and Browser load times are two other questions/matters. What browser(s) are you using?

If you are launching a lot of applications at start up then slow load times or otherwise sluggish performance can be expected. Even more so if your system is not configured as may otherwise be possible.

You may be in need of some software and driver updates.

Use Task Manager, Performance Manager, and Resource Monitor to see what your computer is doing: i.e., what applications, services, and...
I use the paid version of Trend Micro - it is good for me as it does what I need to have done.

Lots of discussions and comparisons of such products debating effectiveness, trade-offs, things like that. No harm in giving Trend Micro a try.

The Google and Browser load times are two other questions/matters. What browser(s) are you using?

If you are launching a lot of applications at start up then slow load times or otherwise sluggish performance can be expected. Even more so if your system is not configured as may otherwise be possible.

You may be in need of some software and driver updates.

Use Task Manager, Performance Manager, and Resource Monitor to see what your computer is doing: i.e., what applications, services, and processes are running.

Take a close look at everything and study what is going on. Then try some simple changes one at a time to see if performance improves. Keep notes so you can reverse a change if the results make things worse.

Solution