Trent Reznor, Beats by Dre Partner for Streaming Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Yo dawg, I heard you liked bass. So we put some bass in your bass so you can wuub and not hear anything else.

Seriously, beats are not for audiophiles. They're just a fashion accessory, and they lack any decent mid range or high end.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]colinjmatt[/nom]Yo dawg, I heard you liked bass. So we put some bass in your bass so you can wuub and not hear anything else.Seriously, beats are not for audiophiles. They're just a fashion accessory, and they lack any decent mid range or high end.[/citation]

the funny thing is, if they were cheaper they wouldnt be bad, but when you go with good headphones at teh same price as the beats, they out preform them on everything.

its sad how stupid people are and how much a name matter.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]twisted politiks[/nom]And that's saying something, considering Bose are only decent as far as audio output goes.[/citation]

as far as headpones goes, bose is ok for their price, granted i only tried their 130$ range headphones that were full can against my Sennheiser 555hd, and it was an in store demo, so i really have no 100% proof, but they were comparable, the bose was maybe 10 or 20$ more, which when you consider the 2-300$ beets dont even compare to my headphones says something on how much they rip you off.

bose for home theater, their 1000$ lineup is outdone by 150$ pc speakers. in fact, its outdone by logitech speakers that arent even very good.

here is an example of what i mean
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erkDjA5tHGk
the 10 second mark
i have a far higher quality version of this, so that base sounds immaculate, youtube compresses it a bit, but i cant find a better version there.

the bose, it cant play that noise, it sounds like its braking when it tries.
my parrents also have an ipod doc from bose i tried, it also craps out at that noise.

however my headphones, my brothers razer headset, his turtle beach headset, my 3 headphoens for 5$ headphones, and my original GAME BOY earbuds, can all play that noise better over all.

sorry i sent o a bit of a tangent there. but my original point was that the bose headphones aren't to far off price wise of their performance, unlike beats.

Status
Not open for further replies.