Trent Reznor: Zuckerburg Is No Steve Jobs

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

"He was in the right place, at the right time, with a functional tool."

That's what she said!

belardo

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
Oh yeah...

I'll take that one hit wonder of Facebook in a heart beat... He's far richer than you are, Trent.

Kudo's for getting that kind of funding and power so quickly.

G

They say "ex-frontman" because Trent dissolved NIN about six months ago. I think his music is stagnant crap and even I know about him calling it quits on Nine Inch Nails.

AMD_pitbull

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2010
Amazing noone pointed out that for Zuckerberg to be like Jobs, he'd have to tell his "tool" is perfect, and if you're having problems updating, you're just clicking it wrong. :)

G

Trent Reznor is NIN and he will be producing more music under their name in the future. So the ex NIN front man doesn't make sense. It's amazing all of you who are hating on him because he made a seemingly supportive comment to apple. If you did any research into his history you would see he's not a fan of large corporations of any sort and he's a true fan of musical art. You may not like his music (it's a matter of taste and people have their own), but how many other popular musicians do you know that produce music, let you download it free of cost and then encourage you to remix it? Most musical artist charge you for it, and wouldn't hesitate to sue if you remixed one of their songs and it became popular.

dark_lord69

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2006
I agree with Trent.
Facebook is poorly executed over all. There are so many great things that could have been done with that site but instead it's become just a lame site for people to look at pictures of eachother.

Status
Not open for further replies.