Tritton AX Pro 5.1 headphones Repair

hardtop

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2009
I need to replace the 9 pin din on my head phones. Does any one have the connection schema to the din plug. I need to know what color wire goes to which pin. Unfortunately while I was dis-assembling the plug 4 of the wires broke off. I called Tritton support but they were no help. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

cam_20

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2009
hey sorry i cant help but my mic on my triton ax pro doesn't work and i cant take it back. Any idea how i can fix it? I was thinking of striping the wire an reconnecting them ...maybe one is cut or something.

the_oufzor

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2011

Hi Hardtop,

I've got a similar problem, one of the nine pin broke off when i tried to repair my tritton headset, and no help can be found on the internet to understand which function it realize. So please if you've found "the connection schema to the din plug" you were looking for, can you give me a link or something ?

Thanks a lot

rabd1967

Distinguished
Oct 9, 2011
soz bud same as yourself no help from them, my headsets started only giving sound in one ear and im sure its from the control unit not from the decoder unit so im gona have to sstrip the wires n that back and try but if that fails where could i get just the headset and not the whole packeage from

urpointis

Honorable
Mar 2, 2012

currently working on the same, got some phoen plugs, ive gotten the headset to work, but i cant seem to get the microphone to work im thinking that one of the wires is shared among the phone plugs, but i dont know which one.

urpointis

Honorable
Mar 2, 2012

currently working on the same, got some phoen plugs, ive gotten the headset to work, but i cant seem to get the microphone to work im thinking that one of the wires is shared among the phone plugs, but i dont know which one.

TheTenaciousOtaku

Estimable
May 23, 2014
The Tirtton AX Pro is the most broken piece of junk headset I have ever purchased. The mics always stopped working (I had 4 replacements sent to me).

I tried to use them again the other day and nothing works properly. The fiber optic cable has completely stopped working and the audio quality via the 5 colored jacks sound flatter than a highway road.

I regret spending $350 on them and will never again purchase from Tritton. They sounded great at the beginning, but quickly wore out and became worthless.

urpointis

Honorable
Mar 2, 2012
i actually fixed them for a while, but it just kept getting worse, so i bought the black shark gaming headset from razer. its an awsome headset, i just plug it into my tritons amp. lol best fix ever.

TheTenaciousOtaku

Estimable
May 23, 2014
Update. I've recently got the headset working again via fibre optics cable and it sounds incredible as always with games like Battlefield 4. Mic doesn't work, but no one really talks on PC FPS games so it's no biggie.