Trouble with downloading OpenVpn

Utopia333

Estimable
Dec 5, 2014
Hello, I have trouble to download openvpn. I chose windows XP, 32 bit, installation package wich is what I have but everytime downloading stops with this message:
1znbs74.jpg

I'm downloading from this site: http://openvpn.net/index.php/open-source/downloads.html
Can someone help me with this?

Also, before I was using direct link (which I had saved) for downloading, from a friend, and it run smooth. But I can't access that link anymore, it's not available anymore.
Only difference that I see between those two is "Type" for downloading. The one I was using and it was perfect was: "windows installer package" and the one I'm trying to download now is "application". I'm far from computer geek so I don't know if that matters or not.
Thanks in advance!

Solution
The warning box simply means Microsoft hasn't tested that component of OpenVPN on Windows XP (and they won't be testing it anyway now that support for XP has ended). it doesn't mean something bad will happen if you install it. I've installed several drivers where that same warning came up, with no ill effects or problems.

Just click "Continue Anyway", you'll be fine. Many Windows users have encountered that at some time, don't be concerned about it. It's not as though you're installing some obscure piece of software that nobody has ever heard of.
The warning box simply means Microsoft hasn't tested that component of OpenVPN on Windows XP (and they won't be testing it anyway now that support for XP has ended). it doesn't mean something bad will happen if you install it. I've installed several drivers where that same warning came up, with no ill effects or problems.

Just click "Continue Anyway", you'll be fine. Many Windows users have encountered that at some time, don't be concerned about it. It's not as though you're installing some obscure piece of software that nobody has ever heard of.

Solution