trying to play records through my don't receiver via Samsung soundbar

Sdanielsen21

Prominent
Jun 1, 2017
I don't see an optical out on the receiver just a sat, bd and tv in. I see 1 HDMI out but that's doing nothing either. not sure what to do

You will get much better results if you connect real speakers to your receivers, instead of these SBs. Advanced units have audio out, usually RCA L/R. You can get optical out from HDMI port, by connecting HDMI Audio extractor.

If you really need to connect line-in of Samsung to the receiver, you'll need a converter from speaker output to line level.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
opriem Audio 1
L Audio 0
M Audio 3
jessitokki Audio 1
rclr Audio 2
kobinath Audio 1
Jmatsumoto Audio 1
tquinnddddddd Audio 1
Drakon_71 Audio 1
Ol'Hippie Audio 5
alexanderisreallygreat Audio 3
R Audio 2
R Audio 1
R Audio 2
D Audio 4
B Audio 1
D Audio 2
N Audio 2
G Audio 3
Z Audio 1
Similar threads
Question how do i connect mixer to audio interface and head amp for recording ?
Question When I watch my clips, I noticed my microphone only records the left side, does anyone know how to fix this?
Question Record Audio from 1997 JVC Receiver
Question When I record audio, it is muffled
Question Sennheiser PC8 - distortion when recording
Question MK-F100TL Wired Microphone USB Condenser Sound Recording is not working in my laptop
Question Why won't Record button on dual cassette player push down on player deck?
Question How do I use this cassetdeck to record the audio from it to my computer?
Question How do I stop my microphone from doing this when I record
Question How can I record a phone interview
Question (Novice) What do I need to record audio from a 3.5mm laptop headphone jack into two 3.5 mm mic inputs?
How to connect 2 audio cassette players for recording
Solved! How to record into my computer via the USB?
How to connect my Tascam rw900sl CD Recorder to a new 2-channel stereo receiver (onkyo 8270) without tape in/out RCA jacks and
How do I connect both my cd player and cd recorder to my receiver
Need help connecting turntable to soundbar through receiver
Ideal Audio set-up for 5.2 Surround from Computer to Receiver
I want to use a stereo audio receiver with both a tape recorder and CD recorder but it only has one recording output. Is ther
How to hook up a cassette deck, pioneer 3 disc cd recorder, and a digital receiver
New Record Player and Receiver Recommendations

ASK THE COMMUNITY