TSA Contracter Punished for Damaging Data

Status
Not open for further replies.

toastninja17

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2009
[citation][nom]otacon72[/nom]Try an do their job for one day...dout you could hack it.[/citation]
Not my point. I'm looking at the big picture. First all the pat down shenanigans, coupled with the failure rate, and now this. I don't hack so I don't care about that.
They really should just have "what is this I don't even" as their catchphrase

jalek

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2007
TSA had a petty, unprofessional person working for them? Say it isn't so.
A contractor for five years, I'm sure he has nowhere pressing to be these days anyway.

Platypus

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2009
[citation][nom]otacon72[/nom]Try an do their job for one day...dout you could hack it.[/citation]

[citation][nom]toastninja17[/nom]I don't hack so I don't care about that.[/citation]

I laughed. Otacon's phrase means you can't "handle" it. No hacking skills required, Toastninja.

In the name of making us safer, TSA has convinced me to seek other modes of transportation.

A_Real_Overclocker

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2008
I don't understand how someone privy to that type of sensitive data was discharged in that lame manner anyway. I know for a fact in the company I worked for that even a plant manager position discharge was carried out unannounced the day of by plant security officers leading the ex out the plant door. Yes this is the way anyone, but an utter idiot would handle a discharge involving a sensitive job position.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009

okay so harass people who done nothing wrong, feel them up, take nude pictures of them, and act self-important... Pretty damn sure I can do that for a few days granted I feel like crap afterwards could've been fat bigger douche bag is hard work for my morals to allow me to do.

Wisecracker

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2007
So ...

A guy in Tennessee hacks Sarah Palin's Yahoo email (with which she was conducting gov't business subject to public disclosure) and gets a year in prison.

Duchak tries to take down the TSA terrorist screening database .... and gets 2 years?

house70

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
So, just how many "terrorists" has TSA caught with their precious database and their intrusive practices?
Yeah, that's right...
TSA = The Stupid A$$h0le$

Status
Not open for further replies.