Solved! Tuner Needed with External Antenna Connection

Sep 7, 2020
My processing room in my barn is signal proof. I need to run coax about 30 feet to a pole I will mount an antenna on. I would prefer a tuner that has cd player and if possible flash drive. All this for under $200.00 if possible. I have searched the internet and found mostly boom boxes. Can anyone help?

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Something like this is getting close. Would need adapter for external antenna, I would assume. A bit over your budget.

Sep 7, 2020
Something like this is getting close. Would need adapter for external antenna, I would assume. A bit over your budget.

Yes, definitely over budget. Thanks

If you can find a boombox that has what you want it should be possible to attach an external antenna to it without it being to complicated or pricey for a tech to do that for you.
Another work around would be to use an old computer as an internet radio tuner and connect it to anything with an aux input. That would also play any files you would keep on a flash drive. You can run it headless and control it with an app. Lots of options in this area (some free).