Turn asus model k53z on and won't go past the Asus screen? To put my password on my laptop to sign in. Frozen there. What to d

Caring4me

Commendable
Oct 11, 2016
Turn asus model k53z on and won't go past the Asus screen? To put my password on my laptop to sign in. Frozen there. What to do?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Laptop Tech Support 1
Kalajdzini Laptop Tech Support 4
T Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 5
B Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 11
D Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
W Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 2
D Laptop Tech Support 9
Similar threads
Question Lenovo Ideapad Yoga 13 (2012 model - 20175) screen stopped displaying
Question Changing laptop screen with another model
Solved! My Sony vpcea5fg model laptop is on but screen is off
I have a model model I need help with
Asus notebook model E402M showing black screen
Black screen on my acer laptop model N15W5. Has anyone experienced this before and can help
My laptop model is acer aspire e5-522g and it has inbuilt battery ... the laptop gets turned on but the screen doesn't gets tu
Can we replace the screen of hp laptop (broken) with another display of same model or same specs
Have Sony Vaio model SVF15AC1QL when powered on would lite power led and fan would come on but screen stays black
When i turn my laptop on. It goes it nothing just black at the screen. But the indicator of power lights on. The model is Acer
my laptop's model is ASUS X553M.my screen's having a horizontal line at the end of the screen.its covering half of the minimiz
I have a gateway NE56R41u model laptop that the keyboard is locked and ctrl/alt/del won't restart. The screen is black and hav
Screen tearing and choppy gameplay on new Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Model 7559
my laptop screen is broken how much it may cost my model is hp 630?
How do I get into my laptop gateway lt4010u Model ze7 I am locked out and can not even pull up safe mode or boot screen
my asus laptop model x205t the screen isn't fully black but is really dark
i am using toshiba model P845t-S4310, but i couldnt able to use the thouch screen, can help please?
Dell Inspiron 24 Model 3459 All-in-One Desktop turns on, but shows no video and screen stays black.
Acer Laptop Model VA70 Black Screen (super dim)
black screen on sony vaio vpcw12S1E model PCG-4V1M 19,5V

ASK THE COMMUNITY