FwoGiZ

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2008
im not sure if this is in the right section of the forum.. if not, please move to right spot ;)

is it possible to have tv channels on my computer?? I think it is possible with tv tuner right?
I would like to get tv channels on my computer (same monitor, not plug my computer on tv)
also if I do that, i can use my computers speakers right? is that a good idea?
so basically, i want tv channels on my computer!!
Tx

KingLoftusXII

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2006
Yes you can do this. To be honest, unless it's necessary, it's rather pointless. Computers are fun, but should sometimes be turned off. I began using my rig to act like a DVR, but grabbed a Directv HD DVR and added and external hard drive. Easier, and records direct HD programs to boot.

wartibet

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2008
I found that connector you were looking for
Cindy, is this the thing you were looking for?
www.liangdianup.com/computeraccessories_1.htm

It's on the list of computer accessories and parts. They have the DVI video thing to convert that jap monitor to work with your other computer. Just about any other kind of wire adaptor, usb connectors, monitor extension wires, ps2 extention wires, and all kinds of female and male swap connectors and things that I think would help your shop. If that above link don't work then goto www.lducompany.com and click on computer accessories. Let me know if that is what you need and give me your email address again.

wartibet

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2008
I found that connector you were looking for
Cindy, is this the thing you were looking for?
www.liangdianup.com/computeraccessories_1.htm

It's on the list of computer accessories and parts. They have the DVI video thing to convert that jap monitor to work with your other computer. Just about any other kind of wire adaptor, usb connectors, monitor extension wires, ps2 extention wires, and all kinds of female and male swap connectors and things that I think would help your shop. If that above link don't work then goto www.lducompany.com and click on computer accessories. Let me know if that is what you need and give me your email address again.

steve1986

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2011

The easiest way is online tv, have a look here ! http://www.onlinetvx.com/