Tv no remote need help changing to wide screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillip Corcoran

Splendid
You might be struggling to find a third-party remote which has a button to change the screen format, you may well have to buy a replacement from the TV manufacturer.

But one thing's for sure, you can't change the screen format using the TV buttons.

xSimply1337x

Honorable
Jan 16, 2014
unless the tv has buttons on it for controlling the settings menu (assuming it has a settings menu that has options for changing the screen type) you need a remote. go to walmart or something and pick up a universal but make sure that it has a button on it for changing the screen type from normal to wide to zoom etc.

Phillip Corcoran

Splendid
You might be struggling to find a third-party remote which has a button to change the screen format, you may well have to buy a replacement from the TV manufacturer.

But one thing's for sure, you can't change the screen format using the TV buttons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Streaming Video & TVs 3
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 3
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 2
E Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 3
M Streaming Video & TVs 3
E Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
G Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 2
Similar threads
Solved! How do I change channels with no remote
Solved! Change from DVD to cable no remote only power button need input
I can’t find my tv remote and now I can’t change the input. Why aren’t there buttons anywhere on my tv
How can you change tv to hmdi on a Sceptre tv without a remote???
When the Shaw technician left the remote was working fine. Now i cannot change the channels. Any suggestions?
LG Remote with Channel Change Buttons?
My lg remote for the sound bar is not functioning properly, it acts like it doesn't work, but it allows you to change any 1
how to change inputs on lg 32ld550 without remote?
I have a Vizio TV that as no remote so how can i change the chance
My magic remote will not let me change channels either by directly keying in channel number or by using the up and down channe
how do I change LG tv to hdmi without remote
TV's on remote control wont-work put in new batteries not even a main buttons on the tv change anything you can't turn on turn
Can't change speaker list with just TV remote anymore
How do i change my tv from black and white to get colour, i don't know what i pressed on the remote and the colour just disapp
How do I change the input to cable on my vision without a remote control what will be the ok button once I get to input to cha
my remote (not magic) quit working.. changed batteries still wont work.. tv is LG LH55 INCH 5750 MODEL
How to change the volume on a vizio tv without remote , I only have power button and output
I have an older Sylvania MTS/SAP with DVD and VCR and I do not have the remote and want to change channel to 3
Remote will not change channels
Bought a universal remote now it will not change back to any of my inputs

ASK THE COMMUNITY