TV Remote Changes the Channel When You Fart

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArgleBargle

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2008
Sounds like the hands-free cell phone device I have in my car. The voice recognition *never* works when you want it to, yet when you drive over a bump, it phones random people.

shin0bi272

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2007
BBD you seem to enjoy insulting other users ... and I recall warning you the other day about this.

Another user has complained your comments are not being interpreted in a positive light.

Please enjoy your 3 day holiday, and come back with a bit more sensible attitude.

While we all like a laugh, some people are a bit more senstitive than others.

I happen to like hippies ... lots of them post here ... I can tell !!!

Message edited by reynod on 07-26-2010 at 09:26:01 AM

hooray for overbearing totalitarian mods! Should we all goosestep and salute to log in now?

Kryan

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2008
so, based on this, I could do a fart counter...THAT'S something I would truly be interested in... my poor couch/chair. lol

mman74

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2006
What a great invention. Everytime you let one rip, it diverts people's attention and the change in volume could disguise the sound as well. If only it could get rid of the smell as well.

tburns1

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2009
It better have standard channel buttons as well. I'd hate to have to keep farting just to get back to the channel I was watching previously. I'd just die first ...

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]jaksun5[/nom]I wouldn't kick Jane Mc. out of bed if she changed my tv channel (old saying with a different spin)[/citation]

And they say romance is dead! :p

sagansrun

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2008
Hey, farts are fun. Kids know farts are fun. Ever see a kid in the pool or bathtub makeing his own Jacuzzi? Hey farts are shit without the mess, no fuss no muss, same vile smell...Farts are an ice breaker and will let you know if you have found the right girl. I can imagine back in cavemane days, farts were the first jokes and slapstick in those early comedy caves...

Status
Not open for further replies.