Tv to Bose stereo

ginghawk64

Prominent
Nov 26, 2017
I have a Bose Acoustic Wave Music System and a Bose Bluetooth Audio adapter. I can communicate to my Bose with my iPhone “Bluetoothly” but how can I connect my non-Bluetooth smart TV to the Bose through Bluetooth

Solution
You could connect a bluetooth transmitter to the audio output of the TV. That might require you to turn the TV speakers off. Check the TV manual if that would be a problem for you. You would pair the Bose to the TV transmitter.
If the TV is close to the speaker you could wire the TV to the aux input on the Bose. Your TV would need to have a headphone or analog audio output. If it didn't you would need an optical to analog converter.
You could connect a bluetooth transmitter to the audio output of the TV. That might require you to turn the TV speakers off. Check the TV manual if that would be a problem for you. You would pair the Bose to the TV transmitter.
If the TV is close to the speaker you could wire the TV to the aux input on the Bose. Your TV would need to have a headphone or analog audio output. If it didn't you would need an optical to analog converter.

Solution