Solved! Tv was working great. Woke up this am and no picture, has sound and backlights still working?

Feb 26, 2019
I have an LG 32LN520B tv that was working great. Woke up this am and no picture, has sound and backlights still working? Any help would be appreciated.

check the antenna cable or eventually a dedicated receiver

Check with another source like a PC or laptop

unplug the power of the TV and press the power button on the TV (not the remote) as long as the power LED is on. After it gets off, plug in power again and try powering it on.

check the antenna cable or eventually a dedicated receiver

Check with another source like a PC or laptop

unplug the power of the TV and press the power button on the TV (not the remote) as long as the power LED is on. After it gets off, plug in power again and try powering it on.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D TVs 0
C TVs 2
S TVs 0
W TVs 1
T TVs 0
T TVs 3
R TVs 1
J TVs 0
R TVs 1
anontvuser23 TVs 1
C TVs 0
L TVs 0
William6344 TVs 0
L TVs 0
N TVs 2
trifid TVs 1
A TVs 0
G TVs 1
chpong TVs 2
G TVs 1
Similar threads
Question ARC stopped working on LG tv and Yamaha receiver
Question trying to add sound system to sharp tv as below but cannot get sound to work
Question 55" TCL TV - No picture, backlight/sound work, T-Con board was replaced
Question Remote working with soundbar
Question Getting Dish Wally Box to Work from Home Dish
Question The YouTube app in my non-Android Sharp Aquos LC-32LE375X smart TV isn't working - any fixes?
Question Can I program my directv remote to work LG tv by itself
Question LG TV, Onkyo Amp -> HDMI(ARC) works great for cable. Native apps, not so much
Question TV backlight not working after changing power supply board
Question TV HDMI port plugged in and out over 2000 times. Still works but can picture quality be affected or damaged?
Question LG Oled - Magic Remote Not Working Properly
Question SAMSUNG AA59-00741A remote control buttons no longer work
Question I have a westinghouse model ld224 tv. I need a replacement original remote. will one for ld2240 tv work?
Question Vizio 2.0 Channel Soundbar Not Working With 2020 Vizio D Series TV
Solved! Is there a TV size that will work for me?
Question Philips LCD TV going wonky BUT works sometimes
Question No picture but still working. Won't fully boot, Hisense
Solved! does anyone know why my bluray player works on one tv but not another with same hdmi lead
Question HDMI ARC does not work with other HDMI's plugged
Question LG TV went blank; tried to self diagnose, relaced two boards, still doesn't work

ASK THE COMMUNITY