Two bluetooth headphones at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon_curry94

Commendable
Dec 2, 2016
Hi there, this is probably a really silly question to ask but seeing as I still haven't come up with an answer, I figured I'd ask you all.

I recently bought two sets of Bose Soundlink II wireless headphones. I am wanting to connect both sets to my computer via Bluetooth and use them both at the same time. My girlfriend and I are wanting to experience some horror games together using these headphones. Of course, I can use a splitter and hook up to my ASUS Xonar DSX soundcard just fine, but if we could go wireless it would be a plus. My understanding is that I would need to pick up a Bluetooth receiver that allows for multiple devices to be connected at once. Does anyone happen to have any suggestions on what to get?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jon_curry94

Commendable
Dec 2, 2016

Do you know for a fact that one of these will work?

TeknikalGuru

Prominent
Apr 24, 2017

I have an easier method. I am a gamer. Sometimes my BT or Gamer Headphones would break. So the only thing I had were headphones that connected to my phone. So i did some research and found one application called Soundwire. You can download Soundwire Server to the PC. And download Soundwire app to phone. The method works through your wifi. I started to watch movies this way too. Walking around my home without loosing the storyline. Try it out. Best part its FREE! So one person can connect to BT on PC and the other person can connect to phone with their BT. Works seamlessly!

Status
Not open for further replies.