Two Verizon phones. same number?

Status
Not open for further replies.

questions101

Honorable
Jan 25, 2013
Hi, I have an iphone 4S and a LG phone from Verizon. I know it is possible to have one number on two phones but Verizon doesn't mention it. Also, Verizon tries to mislead one self into not doing it. Well I would like to. I have my main number on my iphone and a very different number on my LG. I want to put my number from the iphone into the LG but still having it on the iphone at the SAME TIME. I use my iphone mostly for everything, but sometimes I like to use my LG. On the LG, when I text people they get confused on who it is and what number they should send a back message to. How can I have one number on both of the phones at the same time? Also, I would like to pay no other amount than I am paying for my iphone every month, which concludes internet. How can I have one number on two phones at the same time and still keep my regular plan??? Thank you I happen to be very conscious when it comes to this kind of situation. It would mean much if I can get a responsive and accurate answer. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Customer of Verizon:

Questions101 :) :D :pt1cable: :wahoo:

Solution
Any way of hacking a phone to have service without paying for it would be illegal, therefore you need to look somewhere else for a solution.

Where did you hear that you can have the same number on two phones? Outside of some spy movies maybe.
Any way of hacking a phone to have service without paying for it would be illegal, therefore you need to look somewhere else for a solution.

Where did you hear that you can have the same number on two phones? Outside of some spy movies maybe.

Solution

Apanzee

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012
Why do you even have two phones?

Trying to keep your "side business" private? Let me know if you have some good, erm, "products" man.

With the joke aside, it's not possible to have the same number on two phones. Why would you want that anyway?

Each and every cell phone has one line and one "jack" - the jack being your sim card. As each and every sim has a unique ID number, there's no way of having multiples of the same one and thus adding another phone to that line by plugging into a second "jack."

Also, even if there was such a way to hook a second phone up the same line, it would be illegal. As you're paying for service on ONE phone and getting service on two.

Why don't you call Verizon and ask them if you think we're lying to you.

Your question has been more than thoroughly answered at this point. I'm closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.