Solved! TX3 PRO android kodi pictur issues

Chris_1972

Prominent
Mar 28, 2017
I wish to know if anyone can help. I have a TX3 Pro box with Kodi installed on it, when I start watching TV shows the screen dims when the scene is darker scene and then goes lighter again once the scene goes back to normal. I noticed a lot when watching a Stand show when the scene went wider and then it happens in horror films .

has any one got any tips of a setting I need to change. I know its not my TV since when I watch normal TV or Sky it works great .

PLEASE HELP

Solution
I think it could still be an automatic 'power saving' option on your TV for that specific input. This option automatically reduces the brightness of the screen depending on the scene. These options rarely work very well, and are often just a nuisance. Have another look at the picture options on the TV for this input. Have you tried swapping the sky box over to the input you have the Kodi box on, and seeing if it still happens?

Hope this helps, and please do update the thread.
Good luck,
K
I think it could still be an automatic 'power saving' option on your TV for that specific input. This option automatically reduces the brightness of the screen depending on the scene. These options rarely work very well, and are often just a nuisance. Have another look at the picture options on the TV for this input. Have you tried swapping the sky box over to the input you have the Kodi box on, and seeing if it still happens?

Hope this helps, and please do update the thread.
Good luck,
K

Solution