Tyrene intro, hello!

TJones491

Prominent
May 17, 2017
Hey guys! It is Tyrene, me. You'll notice me via a long way since I don't understand really much about business however. I am not going to get discouraged and I am hoping to discover a lot here. I've got a business service which folks are willing to cover me for, but I really can't afford to pay for some one to to operate my business. Here are something that I am looking for help with and I know that I wont be able to get help with everything all in one single place so I'm joining a lot of enterprise forums that are small based on a list that my cousin gave me.

How much accountancy am I going to need before I get in too deep with other business along with taxes subjects like that to understand? Also what's the most effective method to collect payment? Right now I am simply accumulating cash or check. Does not that cost money, although obviously like I could accept credit card payments, I would really like to look? I haven't had a bank account for business before and I don't desire a Wells Fargo to nickel-and-dime me like they do when my my own consideration drops a little short.

Well that's me and I'm excited to begin learning. Thanks!

In your other post, it wa your uncle who gave ou th elist. That's enough to get you on the Moderators' Watch List

PayPal or direct Bank Transfer is the modern way of collecting payment for your service. Taking Credit Card payments will cost you money and delay the payment getting to your account by up to three weeks.

I'm going to delete your other post as a duplicate. One post will be enough but please don't use this to encourage people to invest in your business.