U.S. Government Tries to Stop Megaupload Successor

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ironmb

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2011
[citation][nom]silver565[/nom]Because they're desperate. Attacking NZ is like kicking a disabled kid. You just don't do it....On a side note, a big thank you to the countries(US included) that came to the rescue of Christchurch[/citation]

Jesus will you stfu. It's like reading a 2 year old posting about wanting to suck his thumb.

wannabepro

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2011
All of the US haters here.. The United States Government has the 'right' to protect it's citizens interests by taking legal action against those who would distribute it illegally.

venger

Honorable
Nov 1, 2012
The USA wants respect from other county’s well Start giving it first for a change.
And there laws are not our laws, In Holland its free to download (We pay a tax on all data devices so that we can download) U just can’t sell it.

If you don’t like it well that’s too bad we hate GUNS but the USA government is like ITS YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE THEM.
Well in Holland it’s our right to download :p

And don’t get me started over the USA patent system.
They want use to use there’s but it has proven that the USA patent system holds patents for things that in most country’s wont be able to patent.
So clean up your mess before throwing it to us.

Again you will get respect if you give it and at the moment the USA Government dos not respect anything.

quangluu96

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2011
fucking capitalist, how about they arrest every single person on this planet that torrent, oh right you can't fit millions, you can't even feed your own people America, stay the hell out of someone's life, I hope one day China will kick your ass in every aspect, then I won't regret living in this country.

G

The world doesn't operate through every country only worrying about themselves. A lot of you guys are not seeing the big picture.

f-14

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
i would like the NZ government to tell their navy to start searching every ship bound to america in their waters with claims of stopping copyright and patent searches to stamp out piracy, esp the OIL TANKERS.
i bet after the first few ships carrying oil get stopped and search by every square inch the american public will be up in arms for NObama to fire eric holder and stop trying to force american law outside of it's countrys jurisdiction and in another country

silver565

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2009
[citation][nom]f-14[/nom]i would like the NZ government to tell their navy to start searching every ship bound to america in their waters with claims of stopping copyright and patent searches to stamp out piracy, esp the OIL TANKERS.i bet after the first few ships carrying oil get stopped and search by every square inch the american public will be up in arms for NObama to fire eric holder and stop trying to force american law outside of it's countrys jurisdiction and in another country[/citation]

Impossible. Our navy is tiny. From what I can remember, we only have about 4 war ships

Are you volunteering to pay for the searches? Because at the moment we have Christchurch to rebuild, and I couldn't give a toss about some DVDs

Status
Not open for further replies.