U.S., Israel May Have Created Flame in Collaborative Action

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tupoun

Honorable
Jun 7, 2012
[citation][nom]koga73[/nom]We need to keep creating viruses that attack their nuclear systems. +1 ....[/citation]

Well, this can pretty quickly fire back at you. Todays cyberattacks are mostly used for stealing informations. Obviously it does not requiere any "special" equipment, just the brains - I don't doubt Iran has that. Just wait and see how, if they decide to meddle with the US economy, powerplants causing blackouts/substantial financial loses etc.. US cyberspace is everything, but not bullet proof.

And all this does not even have to be government sponsored action, just a zealous group of Iranian students or whatever. They have stuxnet? Well way not modify it and send it back in the golden envelope?

bipolargraph

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2009
So you think Israel is the "goodie" and Iran is the "baddie".

Well here are some statistics about Israel that you probably don't know about.

126 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 1,476 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000.

1,096 Israelis and at least 6,568 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000.

10,792 Israelis and 59,575 Palestinians have been injured since September 29, 2000.

Chart showing that Israel is holding 5,604 Palestinians prisoner.

0 Israelis are being held prisoner by Palestinians, while 5,604 Palestinians are currently imprisoned by Israel.

0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians and 24,813 Palestinian homes have been demolished by Israel since 1967. (My favorite stat!)

Israel currently has 236 Jewish-only settlements and ‘outposts’ built on confiscated Palestinian land. Palestinians do not have any settlements on Israeli land.

Source: http://www.ifamericansknew.org/

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
Oh look at that, just as I said on the last bit of news about Flame on here. I would gloat but to be quite honest it was a obvious to anyone who uses their brain.

[citation][nom]DjScribbles[/nom]Frankly, while people look at this like a terrible thing, it's goal to prevent a situation where ACTUAL military action is called for is quite noble. [/citation]

Incorrect, they use it more than just for this. It has spread rapidly in the middle east and is noted for destroying data from far more things than just the Iran nuclear program. It is no doubt being used for censorship purposes, and a measure of counter-intelligence.

husker

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
[citation][nom]bipolargraph[/nom]So you think Israel is the "goodie" and Iran is the "baddie". Well here are some statistics about Israel that you probably don't know about.126 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 1,476 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000.1,096 Israelis and at least 6,568 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000.10,792 Israelis and 59,575 Palestinians have been injured since September 29, 2000.Chart showing that Israel is holding 5,604 Palestinians prisoner. 0 Israelis are being held prisoner by Palestinians, while 5,604 Palestinians are currently imprisoned by Israel.0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians and 24,813 Palestinian homes have been demolished by Israel since 1967. (My favorite stat!)Israel currently has 236 Jewish-only settlements and ‘outposts’ built on confiscated Palestinian land. Palestinians do not have any settlements on Israeli land.Source: http://www.ifamericansknew.org/[/citation]
It is unfortunate that innocents lose their lives. However, the last time I checked, Israel would be perfectly happy to live and let live. Unfortunately, they are not given that choice because they are constantly under attack.

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
[citation][nom]bipolargraph[/nom]So you think Israel is the "goodie" and Iran is the "baddie". Well here are some statistics about Israel that you probably don't know about.126 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 1,476 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000.1,096 Israelis and at least 6,568 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000.10,792 Israelis and 59,575 Palestinians have been injured since September 29, 2000.Chart showing that Israel is holding 5,604 Palestinians prisoner. 0 Israelis are being held prisoner by Palestinians, while 5,604 Palestinians are currently imprisoned by Israel.0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians and 24,813 Palestinian homes have been demolished by Israel since 1967. (My favorite stat!)Israel currently has 236 Jewish-only settlements and ‘outposts’ built on confiscated Palestinian land. Palestinians do not have any settlements on Israeli land.Source: http://www.ifamericansknew.org/[/citation]

Your statement is obviously aimed at casting Israel in a negative light.

However, keep in mind that there is no bad and good in this world. It's all about your subjective point of view. Just like there's no "true" history, there is no good or bad.

ofekfischer

Honorable
Mar 9, 2012
[citation][nom]NuclearShadow[/nom]Oh look at that, just as I said on the last bit of news about Flame on here. I would gloat but to be quite honest it was a obvious to anyone who uses their brain. Incorrect, they use it more than just for this. It has spread rapidly in the middle east and is noted for destroying data from far more things than just the Iran nuclear program. It is no doubt being used for censorship purposes, and a measure of counter-intelligence.[/citation]

first, those numbers are completely wrong.
second, when israel got independence from the british, first israeli prime minister said "WE APPEAL - in the very midst of the onslaught launched against us now for months - to the Arab inhabitants of the State of Israel to preserve peace and participate in the upbuilding of the State on the basis of full and equal citizenship and due representation in all its provisional and permanent institutions". but an hour after that, we were attacked by all the arab armies and the Palestinians. after the war ended, they fled to the west bank, which was part of jordan.on 1967, the israeli intelligent discovered that the arabs will attack, and the idf acted to avoid the destruction of israel. during the war, the jordanian army retreated the west bank and east jerusalem, and the palestinians were in israel again. since then, they claim that they had a country that israel occupied. since then, they are sending suicide bombers to kill innocent israelis, and firing rockets on the south part of israel. all of the palestinians prisoned by israel are responsible for attacks. on december 2009, the hamas in gaza fired hundreds of rockets on israel, and killed people. the idf had to attack gaza to stop it, and also palestinians children were killed because the terrorists used Civilian population as a human shield. israel supplies humanitary aid to gaza. on 2010, the idf stopped a ship of "peace activists" on there way to gaza with what they claimed was humanitary aid. the ship refused to go through a security check to check that they don't have misles on board, and the soldiers who were sent to take control of the ship, were attacked by terrorists. the israeli police found a lot of weapon inside the ship called the marmara. the palestinians terrorists killed many innocent israelis over the years. on march 2011, terrorists entered an israeli settlement and killed the whole family while they were sleeping. on wednesday, palestinians terrorists killed an arab worker who worked for the israeli government in building a border fence in the border with eygept. since then, they fired more than 200 rockets on israeli settlements and cities.

ofekfischer

Honorable
Mar 9, 2012
sorry for the mistake, but i wanted to quat that.

bipolargraph

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2009
[citation][nom]husker[/nom]It is unfortunate that innocents lose their lives. However, the last time I checked, Israel would be perfectly happy to live and let live. Unfortunately, they are not given that choice because they are constantly under attack.[/citation]
Do you know which country has the highest record of breaking U.N. resolutions? Israel. They also break cease fires all the time.
However, I'll use another argument. Look at the numbers I've posted. Why would Israel need to destroy over 25k houses? Is that live and let live? Why do they have illegal settlements placed on Palestine? If the U.S. starts taking land from Canada to build houses by forces, isn't that an occupation? Why does one man, who was born in a country, but displaced by a war not able to go back to his country, while another, who's ancestors lived in a country 3000 years ago has a right to go there?
Whatever you called it it's not live and let live, research the area thoroughly.
[citation][nom]eddieroolz[/nom]Your statement is obviously aimed at casting Israel in a negative light.However, keep in mind that there is no bad and good in this world. It's all about your subjective point of view. Just like there's no "true" history, there is no good or bad.[/citation]
It is casting Israel at a negative light, I am a Muslim and an Arab, so I have a different view on Israel from you (you know western media).
I have a belief that there is good and bad in the world, that white and black do exist. Not everyone is like that, most of the time both sides have a little bad in them, but one is usually the oppressor, and the other is the oppressed. What is good and bad God knows, but the numbers I've shown you shows unproportional force, and in other cases gross injustice (houses destroyed). I haven't even posted the palestinian towns that where destroyed (over 600 I think) since 60 years ago.
Now regarding the point of view, imagine someone coming in your home, and kicking you out with no right to do so. What will you do, just stay out while he takes your house? Will you let him take your house, and live on it? Do you have the right to fight him when talking to him won't work, or the authorities aren't responding to your please? That is the palestinians point of view.

ofekfischer

Honorable
Mar 9, 2012
there wasn't never a palestinian country. they attascked us first, and then they want to live among us? they want to destroy israel, therefore, they can't live here. the palestinian towns that where destroyed were destroyed after everyone left. also, you can't forget that the palestinians destroyed Gush Etzion 64 years ago. the arab media, and sometimes also the western media, shows faked pictures of arabs who were killed by the idf, and never, but never say something about how people in south of israel have to live under rockets, and to be affraid of a war or terrorists attacks.

ofekfischer

Honorable
Mar 9, 2012
israel doesn't break cease fires, those are the arabs who does it. for example, israel and gaza have signed a cease fires few hours ago. israel didn't attacked any terrorist since then, but 5 rockets were fired on ashkelon (big city in israel) in the last 20 minuets

dreadlokz

Honorable
Mar 30, 2012
Cool! I want to see more public virtual attacks between nations, would be awesome to see a hole country ruinned only by virtual terrorism =D

bipolargraph

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2009
Ofekfischer, it appears you are in denial, it it's you're country after all, and it would be difficult for the aggressor to see himself as the bad guy. You yourself are a perfect example of what bad guys, the nazis thought what they're doing is right,and many other examples.
You have absorbed all the propaganda you have been feed, and never considered to hear, or research the other side. I don't want to be rude, but this is how I see it, bluntly.
I suggest you watch aljazeera international (online) everyday fir a bit, at least go through the website and read the headlines to see what we see everyday.
As for the rocket fires you are living in fear under,tell me how many deaths they have caused in this past year? Where there any causalities actually I don't know, pretty low. Now how many Palestinian children died from Israeli fighter planes this past year? Do some research.
You say Palestine didn't exist, what was there 60 years ago? Empty land? Where did the millions of Palestinians outside of Palestine who can't come back come from? mars? There is no point arguing with someone who lies to himself, no offense, read more, or street in your comfortable zone.

drkeo

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2012
1) The numbers you have brought here include every terrorist that blew himself up in a bus or coffee shop killing babies, every Hamas gunman that died in firefights with the israeli army and every bomb maker that the Israelies blew up (or he did him self) so the numbers are way over blown
2) 100% of fighting takes place in palestinian areas and not israeli areas, obviously there are more casualties in the palastinian side then the israeli side, the warzone is in the palastinian cities
3) Every palestinian that died was kill because he was fighhting with the israelies or by mistake and in urben fighting in the most dense cities in the world there are A-L-O-T of mistakes. Do you have any idea how meany Iraqie civilians died by the hand of the US? More then israeli and palastinians dead put together, so the US is evil?. Every house is populated and shit happens all the time, 90% of the bullets you shoot won't hit the target and they have to hit somewhere, unfortunately in a highly dense area it could be a person
4) Israel got better soldiers and better tech, obviously in a fight between 10 israelies and 10 Palestinians 10 Palestinians will die and only one or two Israelis and every Palestinian terrorist that dies is counted as a dead Palestinian (after all, they have no army so they have no soldiers, every terrorist is a "civilian")
5) Every none soldier Israeli that have died in your numbers (and i'm guessing that the numbers don't include israeli soldiers because you have linked to a pro palastinian website so im guessing that it trys to reduce the Israeli casualties as much as possible) was killed in the intent of killing women, men and chieldren, very none terrorist that have died in the Palestinian side was killed by mistake by ether israeli or Palestinian hands.
6) The link to the "Israel won't accept the asked seasefire" was about that that israel won't accept one, not that they have broken one. It was during an oparation to clean up terrorist nests and weapon deposits as a respons to rocket fire from hamas
7) palastinians have hundrets of setelments in israel but they are just called israeli arabs. They live peacefully in israel and enjoy every right that jew israeli has like voting. They live a free life and even can be gay or have a nice career in a big company like intel, unlike their life in any other arab country
8) Israel does. Not demolish random palastinian homes. There is a law in israel to prevent terrorist activity that say that every home of a terrorist will be demolished. Unfortunately it doesn't help and lots of homes get destroyed for the poor families.

ofekfischer

Honorable
Mar 9, 2012
[citation][nom]drkeo[/nom]1) The numbers you have brought here include every terrorist that blew himself up in a bus or coffee shop killing babies, every Hamas gunman that died in firefights with the israeli army and every bomb maker that the Israelies blew up (or he did him self) so the numbers are way over blown2) 100% of fighting takes place in palestinian areas and not israeli areas, obviously there are more casualties in the palastinian side then the israeli side, the warzone is in the palastinian cities3) Every palestinian that died was kill because he was fighhting with the israelies or by mistake and in urben fighting in the most dense cities in the world there are A-L-O-T of mistakes. Do you have any idea how meany Iraqie civilians died by the hand of the US? More then israeli and palastinians dead put together, so the US is evil?. Every house is populated and shit happens all the time, 90% of the bullets you shoot won't hit the target and they have to hit somewhere, unfortunately in a highly dense area it could be a person4) Israel got better soldiers and better tech, obviously in a fight between 10 israelies and 10 Palestinians 10 Palestinians will die and only one or two Israelis and every Palestinian terrorist that dies is counted as a dead Palestinian (after all, they have no army so they have no soldiers, every terrorist is a "civilian")5) Every none soldier Israeli that have died in your numbers (and i'm guessing that the numbers don't include israeli soldiers because you have linked to a pro palastinian website so im guessing that it trys to reduce the Israeli casualties as much as possible) was killed in the intent of killing women, men and chieldren, very none terrorist that have died in the Palestinian side was killed by mistake by ether israeli or Palestinian hands.6) The link to the "Israel won't accept the asked seasefire" was about that that israel won't accept one, not that they have broken one. It was during an oparation to clean up terrorist nests and weapon deposits as a respons to rocket fire from hamas7) palastinians have hundrets of setelments in israel but they are just called israeli arabs. They live peacefully in israel and enjoy every right that jew israeli has like voting. They live a free life and even can be gay or have a nice career in a big company like intel, unlike their life in any other arab country8) Israel does. Not demolish random palastinian homes. There is a law in israel to prevent terrorist activity that say that every home of a terrorist will be demolished. Unfortunately it doesn't help and lots of homes get destroyed for the poor families.[/citation]
exactly

hetneo

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2011
[citation][nom]classzero[/nom]Proof? Anyone can make a guess.[/citation]
Leak for original article in the Washington Post came from the White House. Need anything more?

heresiarch

Honorable
Jun 24, 2012
[citation][nom]drkeo[/nom]1) The numbers you have brought here include every terrorist that blew himself up in a bus or coffee shop killing babies[/citation]

I'm glad you brought this up, because since 2000 their have been 1,500 PALESTINIAN CHILDREN killed by Israelis, while only 130 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2011/03/17/murdering-babies-is-quot-permissible-quot-when-they-re-palestinian/

An excerpt from the article state "A few years ago an Israeli army officer emptied, at close range, the entire magazine of his automatic rifle into a 13-year-old Palestinian girl. Afterward he said he would have done the same even if she had been three years old. Because so many of his underlings reported this particular incident, he was eventually tried in an Israeli military court – but on minor offenses, not murder. He was acquitted of all charges."...A very sad story but its something that happens all too often

And also, here is an excerpt from "Remember These Children" which documents all the children who've been kill in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict since 2000 not 1967 when the fighting started. One can't help but note that even though it records the deaths of both Israeli and Palestinian children, the overwhelming majority of children who have died, have been Palestinian

Muhammad Saleh Muhammad al-Arja, 12, of Rafah, Gaza, killed by Israeli sniper fire to his head near the Rafah boder crossing.

Math Ahmad Muhammad abu-Hadwan, 11, of Hebron, killed by IDF gunfire to his head in Tel Rumeida.

Abdul-Rahman Khaled Hammouda Khbeish, 4, of Balata refugee camp, killed by IDF gunfire to his head.

Obeisi infant girl, of Nablus, died at an IDF checkpoint when her mother was prevented from crossing to reach the hospital.

Muhammad Ismael Hashem Nasr, 10, of Dahyet al-Bareed, near Jerusalem, killed by Israeli settlers.

Isra Ahmad, 11, of Nablus, died at an IDF checkpoint when she was prevented from reaching a hospital.

Mahmoud Ismael al-Darwish, 11, of Dura, near Hebron, killed by IDF shelling to his chest.

Yehya Fathi Muhammad al-Sheikh Eid, 12, of Rafah, Gaza, killed by IDF shelling to his face, neck and abdomen.

Iman Muhammad al-Haju, 4 months, of Khan Younis, Gaza, killed by IDF shelling while in her mother’s arms.

Suleiman Sami al-Masri, 12, of Rafah, Gaza, killed by IDF gunfire to his back.

Khalil Ibrahim Muhammad al-Moghrabi, 11, of Rafah, Gaza, killed by IDF tank fire to his head while playing with a friend near the border with Egypt.

Diya Marwan Hilmi al-Tmeizi, 3 months, of Ithna, near Hebron, killed, with her older brother, by Israeli settler gunfire to her head and back.

Ashraf Khalil Abdul-Minem, 8, of al-Judeidah, near Jenin, killed, with his brother, in an IDF helicopter missile strike during a targeted assassination.

Bilal Khalil Abdul-Minem, 10, of al-Judeidah, near Jenin, killed, with his brother, in an IDF helicopter missile strike during a targeted assassination.

Azhar Said Shalafa, 2, of Rafah, Gaza, died at an IDF checkpoint when her mother was prevented from taking her to the hospital.

Muhammad Subhi abu-Arrar, 14, of Rafah refugee camp, Gaza, killed by IDF sniper fire to his chest while playing in front of his home.

Inas Samir abu-Zeid, 5, of Rafah, Gaza, killed, with her brother, by IDF shelling.
Suleiman Samir abu-Zeid, 7, of Rafah, Gaza, killed, with his sister, by IDF shelling.

Abdallah Atatrah, 3, of al-Tarm, near Jenin, died at an IDF checkpoint when the car carrying him was prevented from getting to the Yabad medical center after he fell into a swamp.

Khaled Arafat al-Batash, 2, of Hebron, killed by the IDF and Israeli settlers during a gas attack.

Riham Nabil Younis Abul-Ward, 10, of Jenin, killed by IDF gunfire to her head while in her classroom.

Abed-Rabo infant, newborn, of Bethlehem, died at an IDF checkpoint after its mother was denied access to medical care.

Akram Naim Abdul-Karim al-Astal, 6, of Khan Younis refugee camp, Gaza, killed, with his brother and three cousins, by an IDF missile while on their way to school.

Anis Idris Muhammad al-Astal, 11, of Khan Younis refugee camp, Gaza, killed, with his brother and three cousins, by an IDF missile while on their way to school.

Muhammad Rateb abu-Shahla, 12, of Jenin, killed by IDF shelling to his head.

Shadi Ahmad Abdul-Moti Arafeh, 13, of Hebron, killed in an IDF helicopter missile strike during a targeted assassination.

Burhan Muhammad Ibrahim al-Himuni, 3, of Hebron, killed in an IDF helicopter missile strike during a targeted assassination.

Muhammad Zakin, 8 hours, of Yamoun, near Jenin, died at an IDF checkpoint after his mother was denied access to medical care.

Rami Salahaldeen Muhammad Zurob, 13, of Rafah, Gaza, killed by IDF helicopter fire to his head while playing in front of his house.

Muna Sami Ataya al-Bajasa, 13, of Khan Younis, Gaza, killed, with her mother, by IDF tank fire to her head during an incursion.

Mahmoud Hasan Ahmad al-Talalka, 7, of Beit Hanoun, Gaza, killed by IDF gunfire to his abdomen near the Nisanit settlement.

Maria Izaldeen abu-Sarieh, 9, of Jenin refugee camp, killed by IDF shelling to her head while in her home during an incursion.

Inas Ibrahim Eisa Saleh, 9, of Jabalya refugee camp, Gaza, died of wounds sustained Feb. 19 from IDF shelling during a targeted assassination.

Muhammad Hussein abu-Kweik, 8, of Amari refugee camp, killed, with his two sisters, by IDF helicopter fire during a targeted assassination.

Shaima Izaldeen Ibrahim al-Masri, 7, of Ramallah, killed by IDF helicopter fire during a targeted assassination.

Said Ali Ibrahim Subeih, 12, of Ramallah, died of head wounds sustained Feb. 28 from IDF gunfire.

Muhammad Mamoun Fayez abu-Ali, 10, of Tulkarm refugee camp, died of chest wounds sustained March 7 from IDF gunfire during an incursion.

Amani Odeh Muhammad al-Awawdah, 12, of Bureij refugee camp, Gaza, killed, with her mother, brother, sister and cousin, by an IDF land mine while riding on an animal drawn cart.

Salim Odeh Muhammad al-Awawdah, 10, of Bureij refugee camp, Gaza, killed, with his mother, 2 sisters and cousin, by an IDF land mine while riding on an animal drawn cart.

Tariq Muhammad Salman al-Awawdah, 10, of Bureij refugee camp, Gaza, killed, with his aunt and three cousins, by an IDF land mine while riding on an animal drawn cart.

Mujahed Arafat abu-Shabab, 2, of Rafah, Gaza, killed by IDF shelling.
Shaima Said Abdul-Rahim Hamad, 12, of Rafah, Gaza, died of head wounds sustained March 15 from IDF gunfire.

Iyad Imad Muhammad al-Mughrabi, 11, of Askar refugee camp, died of head wounds sustained March 17 from IDF gunfire.

Riham Hussam Mustafa abu-Taha, 4, of Rafah refugee camp, Gaza, died of head wounds sustained March 21 from IDF shelling.

Mahmoud Muhammad Musa abu-Yasin, 13, of Jabalya refugee camp, Gaza, died of abdominal wounds sustained March 12 during a funeral.

Abdullah Samir Omar al-Shubi, 10, of Nablus, killed, with his family of seven, by an IDF missile during an incursion.

Anas Samir Omar al-Shubi, 4, of Nablus, killed, with his family of seven, by an IDF missile during an incursion.

Azzam Samir Omar al-Shubi, 7, of Nablus, killed, with his family of seven, by an IDF missile during an incursion

Salwa Khaled Dahaliz, 10, of Rafah refugee camp, Gaza, killed by IDF gunfire to her head near the Rafah Yam settlement.

Sumaya Najeh Abdul-Hadi al-Hasan, 6, of Rafah refugee camp, Gaza, killed by IDF shelling to her head.

Isra Ghaleb Othman, 10, of Beitunia, near Ramallah, killed by IDF gunfire to her side.

Ahed Rasmi Ali Hamad, 5, of Hebron, killed by IDF gunfire during an incursion.

Qusay Farah abu-Aisha, 12, of Askar refugee camp, killed by IDF gunfire while playing in his yard during an incursion.

Fadel Mahmoud abu-Zuheirah, 9, of Beitunia, near Ramallah, killed by IDF tank fire to his abdomen while in his home during an incursion.

Rifat Bassam Shehada Awad, 12, of Awarta, near Nablus, killed, with his two brothers, by an IDF armored personnel carrier.

Khayri Bassam Shehada Awad, 11, of Awarta, near Nablus, killed, with his two brothers, by an IDF armored personnel carrier.

hetneo

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2011
[citation][nom]eddieroolz[/nom]Your statement is obviously aimed at casting Israel in a negative light.However, keep in mind that there is no bad and good in this world. It's all about your subjective point of view. Just like there's no "true" history, there is no good or bad.[/citation]
That's such a dialectic bs. No person with any brain can take side in Palestinian-Israeli conflict. Why? Because both sides have committed and are continuing to commit atrocities against civilians. Statistics? Palestinian numbers cannot be confirmed because Palestinians do not allow. Israel numbers are not reliable because it's almost impossible to distinguish their soldiers from civilians, do you count off duty soldier as civilian or not? Both sides have sabotaged peace talks on several occasions. Both sides have killed civilians outside of their conflict, and even freaking admitted it. True history? Here's true history and present. Political elites of both were and still are infested by blood thirsty scum that has committed crimes against humanity, war crimes and good old regular crimes, including murders.

Status
Not open for further replies.