U.S., Israel May Have Created Flame in Collaborative Action

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

heresiarch

Honorable
Jun 24, 2012
The list goes on and on but sadly, their is not enough space to write down the names of all the victims...

And finally, to show everyone here the mindset that the Israeli people have towards non-Jews, here is an excerpt from “Jewish Fundamentalism in Israel" written by Israel Shahak and Norton Mezvinsky who quote Lubavitcher Rebbe Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson (Schneerson is idolized by Israel and his picture is hung up in many temples)

“… we do not have a case of profound change in which a person is merely on a superior level. Rather, we have a case of ‘let us differentiate’ between totally different species. This is what needs to be said about the body: the body of a Jewish person is of a totally different quality from the body of [members] of all nations of the world…A non-Jew’s entire reality is only vanity…The entire creation [of a non-Jew] exists only for the sake of the Jews…”

drkeo

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2012
Listing names of children is nice, but it still won't change what I've said. Its a populistic way of trying to play on the heart string but the facts i've said haven't changed.

I think that the biggest difference is that Palastinian children die from cross fire and different fighting mistakes like bombing the wrong floor (why the hell are there children in the same building as a sniper or a rocket luncher?) and israeli children die when ever Palestinian can get their hands on them. The story you've brought is the perfect example, the Itamar murder. A palastinian broke into a family's house at night with a knife and slit the throats of the mother, father, 11 year old, 3 year old and a 3 months old baby. The Palestinian are so barbaric, murdering children and civilians when ever they get the chance and then they complain that the israelies put check points. Israel don't put check points because they love abusing, they put the check points because they are scard.

btw, a soldier off duty is a civilian, specialy in a country that every man and woman have to go to the army at age 18 like Israel or Switzerland.

heresiarch

Honorable
Jun 24, 2012
[citation][nom]drkeo[/nom]Listing names of children is nice, but it still won't change what I've said. Its a populistic way of trying to play on the heart string but the facts i've said haven't changed.I think that the biggest difference is that Palastinian children die from cross fire and different fighting mistakes like bombing the wrong floor (why the hell are there children in the same building as a sniper or a rocket luncher?) and israeli children die when ever Palestinian can get their hands on them. The story you've brought is the perfect example, the Itamar murder. A palastinian broke into a family's house at night with a knife and slit the throats of the mother, father, 11 year old, 3 year old and a 3 months old baby. The Palestinian are so barbaric, murdering children and civilians when ever they get the chance and then they complain that the israelies put check points. Israel don't put check points because they love abusing, they put the check points because they are scard.btw, a soldier off duty is a civilian, specialy in a country that every man and woman have to go to the army at age 18 like Israel or Switzerland.[/citation]

First off, you haven't stated any facts, just your own personal opinions and feelings. Your claim that all of the Palestinians who have been murdered were "terrorists", is just that, your own opinion, with no factual evidence to back it up.

So listing the names of the children who've died at the hands of Israelis is just an attempt to garner sympathy for the Palestinian "terrorists", right? Its not like earlier when you said:
[citation][nom]drkeo[/nom]
The numbers you have brought here include every terrorist that blew himself up in a bus or coffee shop killing babies[/citation]

So all the Palestinian children who've died have been a result of crossfire and mistakes? Did you RTFA or my comments? Let me highlight just two of those deaths since reading seems to be so hard for you...

Muhammad Saleh Muhammad al-Arja, 12, of Rafah, Gaza, killed by Israeli sniper fire to his head near the Rafah boder crossing.

What happened there? Did a "terrorist" sense that an Israeli sniper had him in his sights, so the "terrorist" grabbed the nearest kid he could find and used him as a shield? Or maybe that 12 year-old boy was a "terrorist"? Yeah, he must have been...

an Israeli army officer emptied, at close range, the entire magazine of his automatic rifle into a 13-year-old Palestinian girl. Afterward he said he would have done the same even if she had been three years old. Because so many of his underlings reported this particular incident, he was eventually tried in an Israeli military court – but on minor offenses, not murder. He was acquitted of all charges.

Oh, I know! She must have told the Israeli soldier she was going to kill him, and the soldier feeling threatened and fearing for his life against such a dangerous and blood-thirsty opponent, decided his only course of action was to shoot the 13 yr old girl with his M4 until he ran out of bullets.
Because we all know how dangerous 13 yr old girls (And apparently 3 yr old girls) can be...

Ok, just for a second lets pretend that all the children who've died has been a result of the "terrotists" using the children as shields. How can Israel, with its vast supply of superior soldiers who all have the latest weapons and technology, (As well as over $2 Billion given to them yearly by the USnot find a way to take out these "terrorists" without killing the civilians in the process?

...Wait, so you claim that the Israeli army has an overall accuracy of 10%?...But then you go on to say that every single one of the Palestinians that have killed are "terrorists"?...Well which is it? Do they have an accuracy of 100% or 10%? Contradictory statement is a contradictory statement...

So tell me, where oh where in this vast ocean of information that is the internet, does it say that a Palestinian was responsible for the Itamar murders? Do you have any concrete proof besides your
your obviously biased opinion?

drkeo

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2012
First of all I've said that the numbers includes the terrorist, not that all of the dead are terrorist. Obviously a huge chunk of the numbers are innocent civilians because gaza is both a city and a war zone and just like any other urban war zone there are lots of civilian casualties.

Secondly, please bring us a link to a legitimate site like NYT or any othere big news network about the israeli sniper who shot the baby or the officer that emptied a clip into a girl. I'm not talking about pro palastinian propoganda sites but big sereous site like bbc. Israel ha d to deal with enough lies, reused photos and photoshop. I follow the media very closely and i've never heard about the cases you've talked about.

heresiarch

Honorable
Jun 24, 2012
[citation][nom]drkeo[/nom] a soldier off duty is a civilian, specialy in a country that every man and woman have to go to the army at age 18 like Israel[/citation]

Oh I almost forgot, an off-duty soldier is a civilian...except when that "civilian" is carrying a concealed weapon and body-armor.

[citation][nom]drkeo[/nom]The Palestinian are so barbaric, murdering children and civilians when ever they get the chance.[/citation]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IgeQzvIirvQ

This video shows a bunch of Israeli soldiers guarding a group of Israeli settlers while they go on a shooting rampage, shooting and killing Palestinians. At 1:01 you can see a dead Palestinian being carried off, what was his crime? Throwing rocks. Yes, for throwing small handheld rocks the invading settlers (They were in a small Palestinian town) shot him in the head. The settlers had no reason to be there, other then to kill innocent Palestinian civilians.

I have to ask you drkeo and fekfischer, are you two really that stupid to believe your own lies? Or do you two have your heads so far up Netanyahu's ass that its difficult to get oxygen to your brains?

drkeo

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2012
The itamar killing was comited by Amjad Mahmad Awad, 18, and Hakim Mazen Awad, 17. In the same time the palastinian tv aired an interview with awad's mother that praised him on the preparation and execution (what a proper word) of the murdur leaving no dubt that he did it. As you can see, murdering jews is a very high act of valor for the palastinian people, even if they are 3 months old. I thought that the 9.11 celebrations in gaza would have made clear the Palestinian agenda by now.

ofekfischer

Honorable
Mar 9, 2012
since 1948 the arabs don't "live and let live". israel is under attack for more the 60 years, and as a part of the fighting in terrorists, civilians died. every case of a death of civilian is investigated, and if a soldier hurts or palestinian, without a justifying reason and by purpose, he is punished

heresiarch

Honorable
Jun 24, 2012
And the reason that stuff like this isn't reported in the NY Times? Its because all of America's news outlets are owned by the Associated Press. The AP has been known to be very pro-zionist.
So they obviously wouldn't report something that casts Israel is a negative light.

ofekfischer

Honorable
Mar 9, 2012
[citation][nom]drkeo[/nom]The settlers are barbaric assholes too, it still doesn't contradict what i've said.[/citation]

the problem is always in the "etreme" political sides

heresiarch

Honorable
Jun 24, 2012
[citation][nom]drkeo[/nom]The settlers are barbaric assholes too, it still doesn't contradict what i've said.[/citation]

Yeah, well except that it is contradictory to what you said earlier...

[citation][nom]drkeo[/nom]The numbers you have brought here include every terrorist that blew himself up in a bus or coffee shop killing babies, every Hamas gunman that died in firefights with the israeli army and every bomb maker that the Israelies blew up (or he did him self) so the numbers are way over blown[/citation]

[citation][nom]drkeo[/nom]Every palestinian that died was kill because he was fighhting with the israelies or by mistake[/citation]

drkeo

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2012
I've said from a legitimate place.

Status
Not open for further replies.