U.S. Presents Cyber Defense Strategy

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chickenhoagie

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2010
[citation][nom]goatsetung[/nom][citation] Call me an idiot, but thats why I'm joining the military myself. [/citation]Wow. Yeah, let's spend more time / money / energy killing foreigners. That's the SMART thing to do.[/citation]
Perhaps you know .5% of what the military provides? I know over 200 jobs offered by the airforce alone that never require a person to shoot a gun once in their entire career. You must be one of the softies that, as soon as you hear military, you automatically think of people killing people. Read up on your facts before you make such an unintelligent, typical 13 year old/65 year old sissy grandma response. Both my grandpa and father were in the airforce, and numerous friends as well. Not one has ever had to shoot another human being. Seriously, go learn about what the military actually does for our nation. and let me run this back to my rule of thumb that: you will be the one that sits on your ass complaining about a corrupt government, in the midst of you having no money, no courage to defend yourself, nothing. In the mean time, I'll have all my college paid for, my housing paid for, a car worth more than your house, and retired at the age of 38. Yeah, I may be falling into something most people call a corrupt regime, but at least I'm living a good life while doing it. You're just the stubborn idiot who wanted to believe in the conspiracy theorists and live a shitty, pathetic life. When the day comes that the military asks me to kill an innocent being, then only then will I judge myself and what kind of decisions I've decided to make. But, it probably won't happen, so who's the fool here?

oh and ps. if you're a foreigner to the US yourself, I apologize for your hate of the US, because I wouldn't rather live in any other country.

_Cubase_

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2009
[citation][nom]jrharbort[/nom]I swear, WWIII will end up being a virtual battle between nations.[/citation]

Yep... forget the Cold War... we will have the Cloud War!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS