UFO Spotted Above the Kremlin in Moscow

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phantomtrooper

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2008
[citation][nom]HolyCrusader[/nom]It might be an Al'kesh. Perhaps the Goa'uld were visiting Russia thinking that they may still have a Stargate.[/citation]

haha thats the first thing that came to mind when i saw pyramid ufo.

tsiberious

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2009
"Their huge yellow spaceships hung in the air in exactly the same way that bricks don't"
Well, it may not be yellow, buy my money is on the Vogons.

sciggy

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2008
I don't know about you, but if I was driving that car and saw that, I wouldn't be calmly navigating the streets. I'd pull my ass over and get out to look at it!

pocketdrummer

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2007
But can it run CRYSI..... wait, wrong topic.

It's fake. If it weren't, there would be much more coverage than this. THW seemed to jump at the chance to report it though...........

Ugh, why do I still come here for "news".

9d3tsi

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2009
[citation][nom]PhantomTrooper[/nom]haha thats the first thing that came to mind when i saw pyramid ufo.[/citation]

So I wasn't the only one thought Goa'uld = pyramid either lol.

G

Remember the fact that russia is not and will not be a democracy, for some craving guys, remember how many journalists russian and internacional that have died on russia due to political issues, or/and due to no free tv speech, censoring is still a law in russia.
Im not saying that this is real, but shutting up a country is not that hard...

LePhuronn

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2007
Having discussed this with a colleague I'm thinking the same cayal - the night footage does have a Cloverfield feel to it so I'm thinking it's normal something viral.

The daylight footage is possibly the usual internet fan trying to derail the viral campaign with fake footage - the motion and zoom tracking is too shoddy to be produced by the same people as the night footage.

arrghushakaboorga

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2009
Here come the Men in Black.
Galaxy Defenders.

I'm sure it's fake. I wouldn't mind it being real, as long as they're not looking for war or farming us or something.

rambo117

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2008
[citation][nom]Ehsan W[/nom]I would love for this to be real,can't wait till they cum[/citation]
interspieces prostitution? No thankies

BartG

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2008
what a waist of FK time, obviously this is fake, the whole world would know about if it was real. Knowing the US and Russia it would be attacked because anything unknown must by default be dangerous...

Status
Not open for further replies.