UFO Spotted Above the Kremlin in Moscow

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emjayy

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2009
It's obviously not the real deal. If I saw a weird object hovering over my city, I'd do what any curious human being would do....whip out my trusty camera and drive straight to it, filming as I go. And if after getting a very close look at the object i decide that this thing is 'alien', I'd get on my cell and wake the dead with phone calls. By the end of the night, this object would be in an official police report somewhere.

I don't know anyone who would be curious enough to film this thing, but not enough to actually take a closer look. That behavior is 'alien' to me.

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
looks like a balloon tied down to the ground since it's not rotating in all directions. look at the angle it sits at, it's the wind blowing on it.

victomofreality

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2009
The one and only thing you need to prove this is a hoax is that there is only 2 video's. A crowded city like Moscow would have had tons of vids taken even if it was just with a cellphone.

But can it run CRYSI..... wait, wrong topic.

It can but still with only half the eye candy on. Come on it's only an interplanitary spaceship. :p

jaybus

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2006
Ridiculous hoax. Everybody knows you film aliens in rural areas where there are no cars passing leisurely by. Could there be aliens? Sure. There could be thousands of worlds with intelligent life, and the universe is so big we still couldn't find each other. When someone proves that (much) faster than light travel is possible, it may be more believable that aliens could have found us.

I don't believe any of this alien stuff, but I do wish someone would finally get video footage of Santa Claus.

omnimodis78

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2008
Great job, wow! I swear these people pulling off such pro work need to be given jobs on high-budget movies! Can you imagine the outcome of talent like if you let them go nuts on high-end stuff? Great job...hoax, of course.

G

First of all if it was really important and amazing, those guys would have stopped their car and took a better look.
Second is the problem with hotel Rossiya. Apart from that if they wanted to speak to Putin , the occupants of the craft would have landed using something smaller. Anyway, if so, they probably already have contacted all the major earth forces and in private as it is better to not to stir too much commotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS