Ultimate FPS Simulator Shoots You With Paintballs

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I saw this recently, they actually put andy Mcnab in there(bravo two zero author and military advisor to DICE for BF3). It was in the full vid, worth watching and it was interesting to see how they put it together too.

G

isnt normal paintbal sim aswell? WTH is going on here? IF you have ever seen the variety of contests out there for paintball you should be thinking the same as me now.

Paintball is so much beter that that in every way, while that sim tries to be paintball aswell.

and sorry i like having a lan feature in mostly everything, but not in paintball. nuff said.

cmartin011

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2010
[citation][nom]alfaalex101[/nom]What if you get gibbed?[/citation] you hope the next paint ball don't hit you in the Adams apple on your way down to your knees lol

linford585

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2008
[citation][nom]back_by_demand[/nom]Replace with real guns and let's really get rid of the noobs[/citation]

Real guns that take 3-6 shots to kill you though right? As long as I can stand next to a magical medical box that removes bullets and heals wounds, and defibs that bring you back to life, I'd be down.

xx_pemdas_xx

Distinguished
May 23, 2011
[citation][nom]de5_roy[/nom]that thing is massive!i'd love to know the specs they're using to drive 5 projectors.[/citation]
a single 6970..

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]linford585[/nom]Real guns that take 3-6 shots to kill you though right? As long as I can stand next to a magical medical box that removes bullets and heals wounds, and defibs that bring you back to life, I'd be down.[/citation]
Err, joking guys, anyone stupid enough to setup a real gun to shoot themselves in an FPS probably does deserve to die under the Darwin principle.
Doesn't anyone around here have a sense of humour?
Considering how many high school massacres you seem to foster in the USA getting shot dead seems to be the de rigueur method of passing into the next life.

Status
Not open for further replies.