Unable to download many applications on new computer

Sep 27, 2018
I have recently purchased an Ibuypower pc and it had included xpg d41 rgb ram. I wanted to be able to control the colors however Mystic lights (it has an msi motherboard) and Adata xpg rgb sync both have trouble downloading. Mystic lights has a .dll file that my pc will not download. And after unzipping adata xpg claims that no ram modules are found on my pc and will not continue to download the application. any help would be much appreciated.
Also when trying to open the unzipped Adata xpg sync file a message appears saying Cant open AsIO.sys!!(2)

Solution
Uninstall the apps and start over.

Ensure that you are downloading from the correct web site - not some 3rd party site or imitator.

Look for error messages and error codes during the download process and again during the installation process.

If still not working then contact the seller: you may have a defective component and will need to RMA the necessary components.

Uninstall the apps and start over.

Ensure that you are downloading from the correct web site - not some 3rd party site or imitator.

Look for error messages and error codes during the download process and again during the installation process.

If still not working then contact the seller: you may have a defective component and will need to RMA the necessary components.

Solution