Unboxing All the Halo: Reach Xbox 360 Editions

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cobra5000

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2008
Sheesh what a bunch of jerks, this is all standard stuff here. If you are a big Halo fan you will love it, if not you dont have to buy it, end of story. This is a geek site, isnt it?

fayzaan

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2010
[citation][nom]cobra5000[/nom]Sheesh what a bunch of jerks, this is all standard stuff here. If you are a big Halo fan you will love it, if not you dont have to buy it, end of story. This is a geek site, isnt it?[/citation]

We aren't talking about geeks! we're talking about the products included in this package and whom they're targeting!

Toys?? a map?? a novel?? ok maybe novel is ok....but the rest just seems childish. Man it just makes gamers look like a bunch of immature kids who haven't reached puberty! I play games, I don't want no stupid toy! it'd be better if they included an OST or something instead of this gigantic box filled with crap a kid would play with...

And honestly, the last thing we need on Halo is more little kids yelling on mics about not wanting to go to bed because its 8pm! Man I hate little children who try to act like their 40's and trying to "fit in" with the rest of the adults.

Being a big Halo fan doesn't mean you're going to start playing with little cheap plastic toy figurines. I hated that about AION too and Assassins Creed. Their LE's had figurines in them...what the hell are we supposed to do with them?? play pretend? lol

hellwig

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
in my neck of the woods, Legendary editions of Halo 3 were clearing out at under $20 a few months ago
I remember seeing stacks of the last Halo Limited release (with the helmet) at every Best Buy I went too. Apparently, paying $100 for a stupid plastic helmet to go along with the game wasn't very appealing.

Still, leave it to Microsoft to release 20 versions of something that only needs 1 version. Seriously, anyone ever buy Vista Home Basic instead of Premium? I remember a YouTube video where someone took an iPod retail box and marked it up as if Microsoft made the product, it was quite an amusing outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.