Underrated Phone Companies

Portizoa

Honorable
Aug 7, 2013
I know electronics companies like LG haven't had the most reputable phones throughout time, but I feel like recently they have caught up in the smartphone business. I, myself, have the Optimus G Pro. And it seems because of all the Samsung hype people are ignoring some pretty good phones like the G Pro, the G and the Nexus 4. Does anyone agree with me that LG's phones are pretty underrated?

Solution
Yeah, they are pretty underrated. Never knew the Optimus G Pro existed. Might be because of poor advertising, or, just because LG didn't catch up to the smartphone race when it was needed.
And no, its not just because of the Samsung hype or anything. Check the flagship devices of Sony, HTC as well. They kinda look better than the others'.

Who'd want an unrecognizable flagship device? Not many, like you, would want to take the risk.

wdmfiber

Honorable
Dec 7, 2012
I never got caught up in the smart phone craze. Spoil from an i7, 24" screen and wired hi-speed connection. I find anything other than texting or making calls, punishing on a cell.

Plus it's no fun being "connected" all the time. When you're old and dying, I doubt you'll look back on life and wish you spent more time on social media.

baburajiv2007

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2010
Yeah, they are pretty underrated. Never knew the Optimus G Pro existed. Might be because of poor advertising, or, just because LG didn't catch up to the smartphone race when it was needed.
And no, its not just because of the Samsung hype or anything. Check the flagship devices of Sony, HTC as well. They kinda look better than the others'.

Who'd want an unrecognizable flagship device? Not many, like you, would want to take the risk.

Solution