Unfortunately RAR software showing some folder deleted my images how to recover

Solution
A RAR app should not delete files. Unless you tapped the wrong thing when you were in the app. Try restarting the phone. If that doens't help then, well, while there is no guaranty that you can get them back. Deleted does mean deleted. There are a few apps/programs out there that 'may' be able to help you recover the data.

A few of the programs you could try would be... DiskDigger, MobiSaver, Android-Recovery and Tenorshare. They are all data recovery apps/programs. There are many others out there, so check around and see which you would rather try. There is also one called RECUVA, that I have heard is free, which you could try.

One important note though, most of these programs are not free. They may say they are "free" or have "Free...
A RAR app should not delete files. Unless you tapped the wrong thing when you were in the app. Try restarting the phone. If that doens't help then, well, while there is no guaranty that you can get them back. Deleted does mean deleted. There are a few apps/programs out there that 'may' be able to help you recover the data.

A few of the programs you could try would be... DiskDigger, MobiSaver, Android-Recovery and Tenorshare. They are all data recovery apps/programs. There are many others out there, so check around and see which you would rather try. There is also one called RECUVA, that I have heard is free, which you could try.

One important note though, most of these programs are not free. They may say they are "free" or have "Free Trials" and "Free Downloads". Yet to actually recover your data, and get your files back, you may be have to purchase the program/app. Just so you know.

NOTE: For future reference, I really would suggest backing up your data to a computer or cloud. Often. Better to spend the time doing that, rather than to be out all that stuff if the phone dies, things get deleted/erased or it gets stolen.

Solution

JoshRoss

Estimable
Jul 11, 2017
I would recommend trying these options:
Data Recovery Pro to restore files encrypted by Jigsaw

Data Recovery Tool is a handy program that offers its help for those who accidentally removed their files or got infected with ransomware. Make sure you follow the setup wizard to use it properly.

1. Data Recovery Pro option

Download Data Recovery Pro from the Internet;
Follow the steps of Data Recovery Setup and install the program on your computer;
Launch it and use the wizard to restore missing files.

2. Windows Previous Versions feature
Note: Windows Previous Versions feature works only if System Restore feature was enabled before your files' loss. To check whether this method works for you, follow these steps:

Find a file you need to restore and right-click on it;
Select “Properties” and go to “Previous versions” tab;
Here, check each of available copies of the file in “Folder versions”;
You should select the version you want to recover and click “Restore”.

3. ShadowExplorer tool

Download Shadow Explorer from the Internet;
Follow a Shadow Explorer Setup Wizard and install this application on your computer;
Launch the program and go through the drop down menu on the top left corner to select the disk of your lost data. Check what folders are there;
Right-click on the folder you want to restore and select “Export”. You can also select where you want it to be stored.

Hope something helps! Cheers