Update or Not Update to ios 11.4 . Currently on ios 11.3

Jun 1, 2018
Hey iOS junkies,

I wanted to know if it is better to update iphone 6s to ios 11.4. I am currently on ios 11.3 and since update I am facing issue of "phone getting hot" while charging the phone.

I use amazon 1A 5V charger and USAMS cable. I don't have original charger and cable.

Solution
my iPhone 5s and iPhone 6+ both running the latest iOS (11.4) the performance is good, battery performance is same. Planned to get iOS 12 public beta. I didn't found the "hot issue" here. I'm using my phone for social media's, spotify, sometimes games and another productivity. Are you using the phone while charging? if it's no, try to borrow an original charger, if still, something wrong with your phone. Hope it helps!

daffputrw

Great
Jun 1, 2018
my iPhone 5s and iPhone 6+ both running the latest iOS (11.4) the performance is good, battery performance is same. Planned to get iOS 12 public beta. I didn't found the "hot issue" here. I'm using my phone for social media's, spotify, sometimes games and another productivity. Are you using the phone while charging? if it's no, try to borrow an original charger, if still, something wrong with your phone. Hope it helps!

Solution