USB Headset not working! Please help!

ThemeMaster7

Estimable
Jun 30, 2015
My Sennheiser U320 Headset (USB) was working just fine at around 1:00 last night, but when I woke up, they just stopped working. I know it isn't a problem with my headset itself because I plugged it into my brothers computer and my stepdad's computer and the headset worked just fine on both computers, but not mine. I have an Acer Aspire Z All-In-One computer and I have RealTek audio. I run Windows 10 Home Insider Preview, but I don't think that's the problem because as I said my headset worked just fine last night. The audio works just fine coming out of my computers built in speakers, but my headphones don't. Please help me!

ThemeMaster7

Estimable
Jun 30, 2015

As far as I know, nothing updated last night. I went to bed at like 1:00 AM and I put my computer to sleep, as per usual, I just right-clicked the windows icon, clicked the shut down or sign out drop-down menu, and then clicked sleep. I never heard my computer stop and restart, nor did I see the screen turn on. So, again, as far as I know, nothing has updated overnight.

ThemeMaster7

Estimable
Jun 30, 2015

I have tried all 3 of my USB 2.0 ports and my USB 3.0 port, but none of them work. I also have no idea how to update my drivers, especially whatever driver you're talking about.